Patches are now available(ish)

proffrink

Message added by proffrink,

Has your patch not arrived? Please contact @proffrink directly via PM and I'll resolve this for you.

1 minute ago, _K4MF_ said:

I pinged him a message within the last week, I don't think he's seen it either. 

He was online 16 hours ago so we're just being ignored! 

Cany any mods get involved and, at least, give us an update?

@proffrink - any chance of an update please?  If it had been an airsoft retailer that had taken money and not sent out goods everyone would be playing merry hell on the forum.  I thought June 2023 was bad but some members have been waiting a lot longer.  I have to ask where the money has gone if the patches haven't been sent out? 

• 2 weeks later...

Still havent gotten mine from January 2023 😭

12 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Bit out of order that admin aren't responding to this thread even though they have in others.

Be patient grasshopper. Things will happen in the fullness of time. Wait and all that you desire will become one with you. 🙏

5 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Now if you don't mind,  I have 20 minutes left of Navy Seals to watch and I am desperately trying to think of a reason not to buy myself a TM MP5  for my birthday. 😆

There is no reason not to buy yourself an MP5! 

Anyone know how to post up a poll, as I'm genuinely interested to see how many fivers we are talking about here and how long people have been waiting.  Given all the advice on the forum about how to dispute payments when retailers don't send out something that's been paid for I'm really amazed at the patience that's been displayed here by forum members and that no-one has yet disputed this.  I know, it's only a patch, but that's not really the point.  Is it really that tricky or time-consuming to deal with this?  If there are no patches or otherwise some other reason why some members don't see them for a year, then let everyone know and stop taking the money... 

28 minutes ago, RebelScum said:

Anyone know how to post up a poll, as I'm genuinely interested to see how many fivers we are talking about here and how long people have been waiting.  Given all the advice on the forum about how to dispute payments when retailers don't send out something that's been paid for I'm really amazed at the patience that's been displayed here by forum members and that no-one has yet disputed this.  I know, it's only a patch, but that's not really the point.  Is it really that tricky or time-consuming to deal with this?  If there are no patches or otherwise some other reason why some members don't see them for a year, then let everyone know and stop taking the money... 

done . . .