Patches are now available(ish)

proffrink

Message added by proffrink,

Has your patch not arrived? Please contact @proffrink directly via PM and I'll resolve this for you.

I ordered 2 months ago, I have contacted the moderators using the contact us at the bottom of the page but no reply. Starting to wonder if anyone is monitoring the patch sales?

2 hours ago, Brophy said:

Has anyone tried messaging @proffrink directly?

Yes I messaged him on 25th Aug but he has not replied, even though he has been active on the forum. I’ve also tried through contact us at bottom of the forum but no one has answered, getting a bit frustrating not getting a reply.

11 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Realised last night that I'd ordered one back in March.   

6 months that’s not good, I ordered just over 2 months ago I did try contacting moderators weeks ago but no response. I wonder how many people have ordered and not been sent them? 

• Root Admin

Hi, sorry about this and that you have all had to wait for so long. I have just cleared all of the backlog of patch orders today.

Not much of an excuse, just busy enough to not check the section in the backend that contains all of the orders and emails not being sent to me when someone has ordered a patch (now fixed).

You should all have yours by tomorrow (or the day following at the latest).

My apologies also for the lack of responses to your mentions in threads. If you wish to get a hold of me please don't hesitate to use the forum email or PM me. I typically check both of these at least once a week but both do get a fair amount of spam. @Jedi_Master got a message to me earlier last week.

1 hour ago, proffrink said:

Hi, sorry about this and that you have all had to wait for so long. I have just cleared all of the backlog of patch orders today.

Not much of an excuse, just busy enough to not check the section in the backend that contains all of the orders and emails not being sent to me when someone has ordered a patch (now fixed).

My apologies also for the lack of responses to your mentions in threads. If you wish to get a hold of me please don't hesitate to use the forum email or PM me. I typically check both of these at least once a week but both do get a fair amount of spam. @Jedi_Master got a message to me earlier last week.

Glad it’s been sorted, thank you.

• 4 months later...
On 20/09/2021 at 12:30, proffrink said:

What's the expected turn around on these now? 🙂

Is it buying patches that show you as a supporter of the forum? If so, is it an annual purchase required? 

Edit: because I used to show as a supporter, and now I dont

Edited by MagpieTactical

Haha afuk are easily bought lol.

Regards 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Root Admin
On 24/02/2022 at 23:42, Skullchewer said:

So apparently Royal Mail have managed to lose my patches twice.

Have you received these yet? I've sent out three waves since your post. Sent you a PM in case.

On 11/02/2022 at 14:18, MagpieTactical said:

Is it buying patches that show you as a supporter of the forum? If so, is it an annual purchase required? 

Edit: because I used to show as a supporter, and now I dont

Buying a patch doesn't make you a supporter I'm afraid. We culled a lot of the group too of people who hadn't signed in for some time, but I wouldn't be able to say if you're in that group or not as there aren't any logs. Supporters are selected by existing supporters every few years but it's just a meaningless title of recognition for being a long term contributor.

You should get a marker under your name to show yourself as a patch owner. I'll see why this isn't showing up (possibly the plugin was out of date and therefore disabled).

On 11/02/2022 at 19:26, Shamal said:

Haha afuk are easily bought lol.

Regards 

Don't remind me about the Novrisch background mistake I made :(

giphy.gif

• 2 months later...

Any ETA on the next batch? Ordered one in Jan

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah Im still waiting on mine from Jan...

• 1 month later...

Do we have any update on the patches?  I ordered mine back in June (23), but not a peep since.  I understand the logic of batch dispatching, but literally how many orders do we need to get to before it's worth the effort?  I do like the web patch, but I'd prefer the real thing.

• 1 month later...

Any update on the great delivery mystery?  I don't seem to have much luck with patches as I'm still waiting on a Gold UKAPU patch as well, although that's getting on for 3 years and still not sorted...  To be honest a 6-month turnaround is not great and I wonder if we're all being too patient???