Patches are now available(ish)

proffrink

Message added by proffrink,

Has your patch not arrived? Please contact @proffrink directly via PM and I'll resolve this for you.

• 5 months later...
  • Supporters
On 18/12/2019 at 16:37, Cr0-Magnon said:

Does anyone know which day these are posted on? I bought one last month and it hasn't arrived yet.

Mine took a month or so, I'm assuming they wait for X amount to be ordered before posting 

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, proffrink said:

I'm back towards the end of this week so will be able to send out any that are pending. Sorry for the wait over christmas but I've been mostly out of the country :(

Thank you for letting us know. Hope you've enjoyed your break.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 26/02/2020 at 11:22, Cr0-Magnon said:

I ordered mine in what...November? No harm done though, received yesterday with thanks!

Though most from the end of last year were sent I noted a few stragglers in the list that were for some reason missed. Simple neglect on my part I'm afraid.

Those of you who were waiting over a month should have received something a little extra for the wait. Sorry about that.

To anyone still missing a patch: please PM or contact me via the admin form at the bottom of the page.

• 1 year later...

What are the dispatch times on the patches now? Is it still once a month? I ordered on the 15th July.

• 2 weeks later...