Patches are now available(ish)

proffrink

Message added by proffrink,

Has your patch not arrived? Please contact @proffrink directly via PM and I'll resolve this for you.

• Supporters

Best of luck, some of these merch companies are weirdly erratic, not the first time I've seen this.  I mean they've already made some so the mould is made, it's all programmed etc so it's not that hard to churn out more.  Not that it matters whether it's hard or not they've obviously been paid lol.

On 23/08/2018 at 12:49, proffrink said:

In the nicest way possible with the point I'm trying to make: I will post updates as soon as I have them.

However, to add clarification to my previous post I should stress that this means dispatch from the US (where they're being made), not dispatch to you guys. Still hoping to have them out by end of August but I've had no shipping information from Britkit as of yet.

On 26/08/2018 at 13:49, proffrink said:

Less than ideal update: I've heard nothing from them this week despite an email a day from Thursday onwards asking when they were intending to dispatch (they originally stated a dispatch date of some time early last week). Safe to assume that they've not so far, but I haven't more information on why. I've lost my patience at this point so I'll let you all know how they respond on (hopefully) Monday and we'll go from there.

Strange as britkit seem to be one of the best when it comes to customer service and service level in general. Possible that they are at a US based event, hence no response?

• Root Admin

May pursue other options in addition to finding out why they're not replying. If this is a case of them not being able to put out the volume I can also try and get a small batch to fulfil those orders made by people who I'm sure will want them for the meet up next month. I too am surprised at the lack of service given their reputation - it's one of the biggest reasons why I picked them and was happy to pay import duty and VAT on these. We're now coming up on 4 months since I initially contacted them for a quote and it's been 2.5 since the order was paid for (in full I might add).

A reminder to you all that you can request a refund on these pre-orders at any point up until dispatch. Just send me a PM.

Word for word I was sent:

Production started yesterday and we're aiming to have them shipped out early next week.

On August 14th. This is the last email I've had from them and it's pretty unambiguous.

• Supporters

There's no excuse why a company can't respond to a business inquiry within 48 business hours - especially if payment has already been made. How hard is it to open an email and write a quick status update? But hey, maybe I just have too high standards..

I'm sure it will sort itself out in the end. Keep us updated Proff - I want a nice olive one! 

• Supporters

Did not know it was BritKit.  Well that's fuckin disappointing to say the least.  I'm know the owner and I've got him on facebook so I'll see about messaging him to enquire perhaps.

1 hour ago, proffrink said:

Had an update today. Still not fully sated for reasons I'll omit from this public forum, but in any case it looks like the cogs are still turning.

Looking forward to getting mine 👍

• Supporters

Same for me as the others , I’m more than happy to wait , and a very big thank you for putting all the donkey work in to it ! 👍

• Supporters

Need me to do anything? Since Im states-based?

• Root Admin

Appreciate the offer but I don't think there's much that you'd be able to do short of knocking on their door and seeing what's taking so damn long.

If I've no response with a dispatch date by tomorrow I'll be continuing PayPal proceedings.

Nice, going to get me some.  Sorry you had to go through all of that hassle.  Will be keeping an eye on this for updates.  From the photos the patches look great! Are these velco backed?  If not I will still have some!

1 hour ago, proffrink said:

Patches are allegedly dispatched and will be here within 5 days.

Only took opening a dispute I guess.

Thanks for persevering.

Cheers

G