Best reusable grenade

Craigmiestro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

tbh i think bfg is the way to go, the thunder b's aren't much cheaper than pyros and have a 50% success rate at best, the burst xl can be finnicky (although it is cheap to run) and i've never liked any of the bb shower type.

• Supporters

Search button !🤣🤣

20 hours ago, Craigmiestro said:

I was looking at TRMR they look like they’re pretty sturdy and good to use have you had many if any problems with them?

None. Unless you count the time I got one thrown in my face......
Has worked flawlessly in CQB. I've never used it in woodland, as the soft ground makes it seem a bit pointless.

3 hours ago, Craigmiestro said:

Would rather get people’s opinions on here than anywhere else it tends to be more honest opinions. 

He means the search button for the forums 

• Supporters

Indoors, a TRMR E1 (not the E2), as you'll be wanting to add a tri-shot base when you can find one in stock (they go fast).

Outdoors, I'd go for a Dynatex timed BFG.  You might be tempted by the SWAT VTG (a knock off of the Dynatex in a prettier shell) but be warned that they're made to order and you can be waiting for weeks with no communication from them.  I'd only ever buy BFGs from stock from an actual retailer now.

Having one of each is pretty handy, as they have different uses.  TRMR if you want to hold something in your hand for instant use (the twist to arm / disarm is genius), a timed if you need to land it on soft ground or wheech it along a floor.

• Supporters
On 05/08/2018 at 18:30, E21A said:

He means the search button for the forums 

Yup ! trmr hard ground (buildings/roadways/stairs) Dynatec timed woodland .👍

I was interested to find out what suited me best too so I've got a TRMR, an ASG Storm 360, an Airsoft Innovations Cyclone and a Burst XL. The TRMR is by far the least hassle and most reliable of the lot. With limited time between games it'll tend to be the only one I reload.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Lollingsgrad said:

an ASG Storm 360, an Airsoft Innovations Cyclone and a Burst XL

The BB spitting grenades have the problem of people genuinely not realising that they've gone off.  I've had one go off right at my feet and not heard or felt a thing in a busy CQB environment, and have had to point out to other players that we've been hit by one.

The Burst XL is made by Airsoft Innovations so can get forked because of the 40-Mike, and being shilled by Novritsch. ;)

33 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

The BB spitting grenades have the problem of people genuinely not realising that they've gone off.  I've had one go off right at my feet and not heard or felt a thing in a busy CQB environment, and have had to point out to other players that we've been hit by one.

The Burst XL is made by Airsoft Innovations so can get forked because of the 40-Mike, and being shilled by Novritsch. ;)

I mainly have them because:

a) I am slightly addicted to buying airsoft guff

b) I heard that some sites only class bangers as distraction devices. That said I've never encountered such a site

Archived