Wedding invitations.

YorkieT17
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If any of you are like me and have received a text invite to a wedding on the day of it you will know my pain.

So I got a text from a mate asking if I was coming to his wedding or not. I reply didn’t get an invite mate. So he tells me oh I thought it was through your letter box and gives me a wrong address. (Good job he isn’t a bloody post man). Tells me to be there at 7pm. 

Fast forward to now. I arrive at the venue. Not his bloody wedding. I think this must be a bloody wind up. Speak to the best

man of the wedding I’ve turned up at. Definitely not here. Place has got reception for a mobile which makes a Airsoft site look good. Think ah well I may as well try the one down the road. 1 mile of walking down country roads. Found a wedding. Is it his? No it’s bloody not.

So now I’m sat with the father of the bride I’ve never met having an OJ and waiting for a taxi to the wedding. 

bloody

miles

away

His excuse: sorry mate brain fart we were gunna book there but changed our minds.

F M L

moral of this story is make sure you get wedding invitations to the right house in the first place.

At least this spot has free wifi

I’ve now been offered a room for the night and to stay at this wedding. My shame just grows. I think they think I’m just a gate crasher. I’m sharing with the brides brother.

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

The trick is to be a total degenerate so that nobody will invite you to their wedding

It works y’know!

Archived