Hate it with a passion.

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

M

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 21:30, Wo1f said:

. I still think this should be a U.K. only forum when it comes to sales.

makes you think sometimes, i had a thought provoking sale, not on here but ebay, sold an IDF vest, turned out the buyer was in lebanon & didnt care that the shipping was gonna be nearly as much as the vest, a real money no object situation.................on the plus side mossad didnt pay me a 3am visit 😐

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tackle said:

M

makes you think sometimes, i had a thought provoking sale, not on here but ebay, sold an IDF vest, turned out the buyer was in lebanon & didnt care that the shipping was gonna be nearly as much as the vest, a real money no object situation.................on the plus side mossad didnt pay me a 3am visit 😐

Funding terrorism?

I guess you're in trouble 😂

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

M

That’s because they lost their issue vest and it was easier to eBay then explain

Keymod and acogs, no reasons, just the look of them, can't, won't.

Stey Aug ( now i love bullpup concept, would buy a famas if they ever make a good version of it, wanting an srs, and the aug is ergonomically good, I know that an upgraded Jing Gong Aug can perform really well, just would not consider spending money on an aug, dont know why)

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Tackle said:

........on the plus side mossad didnt pay me a 3am visit 😐

That you know of...

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

ARP9s with drum mags... they just look wrong.

I'm taking cover now...

I'll see you that and raise:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Sawyer said:

I'm taking cover now...

I'm with you on that, if it ain't a support weapon, then NO BOX/DRUM MAGS ALLOWED, ffs its bad enough with the usual hi-cap hosefest, maybe box mag users are overcompensating for other inadequacies ?.

(hopefully you'll all have forgotten this post when I get myself a tm aa12 with the obligatory drum mag 😜)

Better to overcompensate with a Porsche _ US Army and ___.jpg

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Kzwi said:

now i love bullpup concept, would buy a famas if they ever make a good version of it

Here you go bud , your dreams are answered! 😍

29DFE53A-A99E-4DEC-A346-3EC5BF40C3B7.jpeg

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

I'm with you on that, if it ain't a support weapon, then NO BOX/DRUM MAGS ALLOWED, ffs its bad enough with the usual hi-cap hosefest, maybe box mag users are overcompensating for other inadequacies ?.

I'm taking the bait right here.

Have you actually tried the stick high caps?

Total garbage, they can't even feed the stock gun without constantly winding them.

G&G midcaps are abysmal, €30 for a 60bb mag is fookin robbery.

CA x9 midcaps are almost impossible to find (120bb yet cheaper than G&Gs).

So your choice is between spending money on trash highcaps, trash midcaps, some rare midcaps from another brand or a nice little drum mag that keeps you going forever and ever xD

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, Skara said:

I'm taking the bait right here.

Have you actually tried the stick high caps?

Total garbage, they can't even feed the stock gun without constantly winding them.

G&G midcaps are abysmal, €30 for a 60bb mag is fookin robbery.

CA x9 midcaps are almost impossible to find (120bb yet cheaper than G&Gs).

So your choice is between spending money on trash highcaps, trash midcaps, some rare midcaps from another brand or a nice little drum mag that keeps you going forever and ever xD

Not entirely sure which mags your referring to ?, I've owned hi's/mids/lows in almost every gun I've ever owned, which is a shitload in 18+ years of playing, but myself I generally only use single shot when playing, so mags keeping up has never been an issue, same goes for stupid rof guns, what's that about, no realism & in my (tiny😏) mind, absolutely no point.

if tomorrow every site turned round & said "lo's or mids only, fps not exceeding 328 & nowt with a rof of more than 15 per second" ( which is still mad enough), I'd say hallelujah, thank f$ck for that, now maybe we can get back to the business of having fun without players trying to exploit the already easygoing rules we have in the U.K., much of which is tantamount to cheating, just to get a perceived tiny advantage ( much like their dicks 😜)

as for mags that don't work well, boohoo, in the past I've modded & built mags for custom projects, it baffles me that players will spend loads on a gun, throw hundreds more in to upgrades (often unnecessarily), but then are reliant on stock mags, it's like updating a super car but using the cheapest tires & complaining you can't get traction.

p.s. @Skara, where you been mate, you've not posted up lately ?

9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Here you go bud , your dreams are answered! 😍

Give me the contact details for the artist that done that, i need one !!

And I am allowed to like the Famas, I am French and I liked Call of Duty Black Ops 1 😛 

8 hours ago, Tackle said:

Not entirely sure which mags your referring to ?, I've owned hi's/mids/lows in almost every gun I've ever owned, which is a shitload in 18+ years of playing, but myself I generally only use single shot when playing, so mags keeping up has never been an issue, same goes for stupid rof guns, what's that about, no realism & in my (tiny😏) mind, absolutely no point.

if tomorrow every site turned round & said "lo's or mids only, fps not exceeding 328 & nowt with a rof of more than 15 per second" ( which is still mad enough), I'd say hallelujah, thank f$ck for that, now maybe we can get back to the business of having fun without players trying to exploit the already easygoing rules we have in the U.K., much of which is tantamount to cheating, just to get a perceived tiny advantage ( much like their dicks 😜)

as for mags that don't work well, boohoo, in the past I've modded & built mags for custom projects, it baffles me that players will spend loads on a gun, throw hundreds more in to upgrades (often unnecessarily), but then are reliant on stock mags, it's like updating a super car but using the cheapest tires & complaining you can't get traction.

p.s. @Skara, where you been mate, you've not posted up lately ?

I'm referring to the ARP 9 mags, since sawyer expressed his disgust for the drum :P

something I'd like to see here is a bb cap rule for tournaments (but due to how they're done here, it's gonna be super hard if not impossible).

p.s. I had some stuff going on irl, you know, finding a job and all that. I'll try to be more present anyway :)

Not necessarily the gun but the owners I’ve come across, the SRS silverback is my hated gun- the people who own them tend to be the kind who shout across the woodland that they have hit you, because their crosshair is on you and the kind that think their gun is the best one on the field and that no one can compare. 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

Not necessarily the gun but the owners I’ve come across, the SRS silverback is my hated gun- the people who own them tend to be the kind who shout across the woodland that they have hit you, because their crosshair is on you and the kind that think their gun is the best one on the field and that no one can compare. 

I feel like this is not unique to the srs.....

14 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I feel like this is not unique to the srs.....

Yeah that is true, I just see it mostly with SRS users where I play and online part and parcel of being in the sniper groups. 

21 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

Hi! - I'm a nice SRS owner - I say nothing if I don't hear hit and just shoot again until I do. 
The SRS owners down your way must be a bit dim, cos shouting at people you're trying to shoot just gives away your position - but we're not all bad 😄 

On 16/04/2019 at 15:23, Sawyer said:

I'm taking cover now...

I agree they look wrong, but I've found it's the only mag that reliably feeds, as Skara said. I hate high caps and run mids in everything else, but the arp9 ones are just shit(as well as the normal hicaps)

If someone can provide some insight into making the mid caps work flawlessly, that'd be awesome, but I've got zero interest in wasting hours trying to make them work when the drum does the work fine.

I think it looks fine with a drum, a modern Tommy. It's convenient too; never need to reload for a whole day and it feeds perfectly. It's the one time I've run with absolutely no other kit; no battle belts, no pouches, no nothing.

Just me, my banana hammock and away I go.

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

I think it looks fine with a drum, a modern Tommy. It's convenient too; never need to reload for a whole day and it feeds perfectly. It's the one time I've run with absolutely no other kit; no battle belts, no pouches, no nothing.

On a hot day it's absolute bliss being able to run about with no extra kit on, so I admit I really do like it for the lightweight loadout!

3 minutes ago, Slamz said:

I agree they look wrong, but I've found it's the only mag that reliably feeds, as Skara said. I hate high caps and run mids in everything else, but the arp9 ones are just shit(as well as the normal hicaps)

If someone can provide some insight into making the mid caps work flawlessly, that'd be awesome, but I've got zero interest in wasting hours trying to make them work when the drum does the work fine.

Do the CA X9  mid caps not work in the ARP-9? I had only heard bad thing about the high cap for the ARP-9 not the mid caps. 

1 minute ago, Musica said:

Do the CA X9  mid caps not work in the ARP-9? I had only heard bad thing about the high cap for the ARP-9 not the mid caps. 

They do but when I was looking they were out of stock everywhere so I bought a drum and never looked back. My G&G midcaps seem very hit and miss in all honesty, which is why I don't bother with them much

6 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Just me, my banana hammock and away I go.

Underrated for a new starter a 60 quid drum magazine instead of magazines, speed loaders, vests, 

Archived