Hate it with a passion.

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, skintrade said:

Yeah it's a silly phrase, for me it's a way to remind some people that this hobby we're here for is just a game... That and I just love Sci-Fi lasers...

Now that I can see , just think some times it comes across as a bit of a “ohh all the trendy kids are saying it so I will as well !” To me . 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Druid799 said:

Now that I can see , just think some times it comes across as a bit of a “ohh all the trendy kids are saying it so I will as well !” To me . 

Can't speak for all the other man-children but I wasn't aware the kids say it... Must be whilst they listen to their hippity-hop on their mobile phones on the bus, whilst also playing that FartNight game

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

my current hate is the use of the frase ‘Pew Pew’ all the time , absolutely bugs the shit out of me ! 

This triggers me somewhat :D

The first person I knew who used that phrase unironically put a 12 gauge round into the floor a few feet away from me because super h*cking basic gun safety is apparently beneath them.

No you're not "pew pew"ing. You're running a practical shotgun course. Please don't shoot at the person timing you because you're too dumb to use the slide release ffs.

lol

On 27/10/2018 at 21:21, Druid799 said:

Trust me there's no kids nevermind trendy ones saying that ;)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Aengus said:

Trust me there's no kids nevermind trendy ones saying that ;)

It’s ment as an insult referring to all the ‘operator’ types who follow the latest must do/have things , no matter how pointless they are for airsoft ! 😈😈😈

On 03/08/2018 at 18:29, Druid799 said:

So as the titles says what gun do you hate with a passion ? Not just talking “nah don’t really like it that much” we’re talking absolutely detest if you could you’d crush them under a steam roller then burn what’s left to Hell ! 

BUT the one proviso is ?

Your not alowed to have a valid reason to hate it as much as you do , which means no “its so badly made it just falls apart” or “ it has zero range or accuracy” these poor creations you just hate because you just do !

mine ? Scorpion Evo , I know there light/manoeuvrable/accurate out of the box and some absolutely swear by them , but me I swear at them ! Hate them can’t stand them at all but if you ask me why ? Sorry instant dislike first time I saw one no valid reason at all just do ! 😳

I don't think it is possible to hate something without a reason.

For most of us it will generally come down to appearance.

I don't hate the P90 for no reason.  I hate it because of its totally unattractive uninteresting and uninspiring looks.

I dislike the thin pdw stocks on some M4 styled guns because of their appearance.

11 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

I don't hate the P90 for no reason.  I hate it because of its totally unattractive uninteresting and uninspiring looks.

I dislike the thin pdw stocks on some M4 styled guns because of their appearance.

Yeah I hate AK47s because they look crude and ugly in my eyes.

I’d much rather have a quad railed SR25, even if they fire exactly the same.

Exactly. It's usually just a question of which appeals to the eye.

I for example love AKs.

For the same reasons you have given. 😁 

Although I would say "agricultural" rather than "ugly".  For me they have a certain irresistible charm, though I admit they aren't very ergonomic compared to an M4. 

For me the MP7  and MP9 are ugly, but lots of people drool over them. I hate the look of those slightly curved mags emerging from the pistol grip, and the tacky looking little foregrips. 

• Supporters
8 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Mate your looking way too deep in to the title , it’s just a light hearted bit of fun , there’s more depth to a puddle than there is here ! 😂😂😂

Why so angry about what others wish to do with their money. Oh at BTW, calling an air soft PC "Body Armor" is just NO! It's make believe, none of the on market PCs or vests are NIJ rated! 

26 minutes ago, KendoKhan said:

Why so angry about what others wish to do with their money. Oh at BTW, calling an air soft PC "Body Armor" is just NO! It's make believe, none of the on market PCs or vests are NIJ rated! 

Not many plate carriers or vests come with a NIJ rating, you have to put in the soft Or hard armour inserts. 

It’s Airsoft, if I wanna call my Crye CPC body armour I will.

46 minutes ago, KendoKhan said:

17 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Not many plate carriers or vests come with a NIJ rating, you have to put in the soft Or hard armour inserts. 

It’s Airsoft, if I wanna call my Crye CPC body armour I will.

So what about the people that choose to run real plates.. can’t call it’s body amour? Or the soft amour kits some people run for low profile parts of games?

Should we not call our Airsoft guns, guns because they don’t shoot real bullets (let’s face it hardly anyone actually calls them rifs when talking between mate and other players) 

You just said about why be angry about what others spend their money on... some do spend their money on actual amour for reasons that they decide.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Game Cam said:

CZs - they look like P226's deformed brother

Hethen ! CZ’s were around long before Sig’s , so you should be calling 226’s CZ’s surgically enhanced younger brother ! 😳

😂😂😂😂

17 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

So what about the people that choose to run real plates.. can’t call it’s body amour? Or the soft amour kits some people run for low profile parts of games?

Should we not call our Airsoft guns, guns because they don’t shoot real bullets (let’s face it hardly anyone actually calls them rifs when talking between mate and other players) 

You just said about why be angry about what others spend their money on... some do spend their money on actual amour for reasons that they decide.

I am not angry, I am expressing my perplexity when people who shoot plastic pellets for fun try to compare things with the real deal. Either way all views are subjective. Wise man once said 'Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one'

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, KendoKhan said:

Wise man once said 'Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one'

Yep pretty sure that was Druid799 😜

6 hours ago, KendoKhan said:

I am not angry, I am expressing my perplexity when people who shoot plastic pellets for fun try to compare things with the real deal. Either way all views are subjective. Wise man once said 'Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one'

Its not comparing if they are actually wearing real steel gear. 

On 27/10/2018 at 17:55, FreeFrag.UK said:

Current hate has to be the difficulty of finding and obtaining genuine surplus kit from certain countries. Absolute nightmare.

I completely agree with this. 

American UCP kit has been driving me insane with this recently... All I want is a god damned real steel Interceptor OTV vest FFS! 🤣

• 5 months later...

Without meaning to go all Nigel Farage... foreign cunts that ask you 5 million questions about a gun you’ve got for sale, tell you they want it so you hold it. Only for them to message you when you’ve turned other people down to tell you my pricing is all wrong and it didn’t cost what I say it did. Isn’t this a U.K. forum? I’ve had this a few times now. Even to the point of selling stuff for them to say “cool.. my address is blah, blah in Holland. You still posting it for £5” Cunts!!!

i feel better now....

28 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Without meaning to go all Nigel Farage... foreign cunts that ask you 5 million questions about a gun you’ve got for sale, tell you they want it so you hold it. Only for them to message you when you’ve turned other people down to tell you my pricing is all wrong and it didn’t cost what I say it did. Isn’t this a U.K. forum? I’ve had this a few times now. Even to the point of selling stuff for them to say “cool.. my address is blah, blah in Holland. You still posting it for £5” Cunts!!!

i feel better now....

Anti-cunt is a better word, a cunt is a lovely, life giving thing.

As for holding, nope, nada, no. Not unless I know and trust you. 

Whatever your flavour, it ain’t gonna happen

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Anti-cunt is a better word, a cunt is a lovely, life giving thing.

As for holding, nope, nada, no. Not unless I know and trust you. 

Whatever your flavour, it ain’t gonna happen

This is true.. lesson learned though. I still think this should be a U.K. only forum when it comes to sales.

15 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

This is true.. lesson learned though. I still think this should be a U.K. only forum when it comes to sales.

Perhaps quote UK only in the sale description (I've not read your listing so maybe you do anyway... and now I'm wondering if I should have a look to see if it's something I'd like. lol :lol: Damn this affliction of buying stuff I don't really need)

• Supporters
On 13/04/2019 at 21:48, Immortal said:

Perhaps quote UK only in the sale description 

Ooooohh ! Can’t go doing that ! The PC police will be calling you a xenophobic racist neo-natzi !😱 

😳🤦‍♂️

Archived