Hate it with a passion.

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Cheap crap kit.

€20 rigs just trigger me, especially when you have a fully kitted Marui SRE gun and a BMW car. Why buy 3 sets of cheap camo per year when you can buy a good set once every 10? Why wasting money on a poor quality chest rig when you can save some more and buy something that lasts and holds its value?

Black kit. As in black tac vests.

Our field is woodland, lots of green and light brown, perfect for OD/RG/m81/A-tacs FG (or iX)/multicam tropic.. Why on earth would you buy a black body armour? And in general I want to kms when people show up with dumb patterns like ACU (yes I know it's not the correct name, but at the moment I can't recall it).

Vegetata pattern (and its inbred children desert variant and multiland).

Makes me cringe, doesn't work anywhere, and here it's as common as DPM for you brits.

Cheap eyepro.

Yeah spend €500 on a gun and then €8 on a pair of clear, non rated glasses..

Mesh eyepro.

Something I've used for a long time, then saw bb shards go through the mesh directly into a guy's eye and decided it was just wrong. Goes with my previous point.

A1/A2 style receivers.

the fixed carryhandle needs to burn in hell for eternity along with the guy who thought of it.

Bullpups.

How's a tavor comfortable to reload?

8.4v NiMh batteries and generally ultra slow RoF guns.

They were fine in the 80s, now a good 7.4v LiPo + charger set is extremely inexpensive and readily available pretty much anywhere.

Then what?

A guy in my team has a foldable dump pouch attached to the front of his chest rig, the pouch itself is huge (talking supermarket shopper size) and flops around a lot. Also pulls everything towards the front and makes him look like a hobo.

Wheel winding high caps.

So outdated, lonex flash mags cost the same and are sooooo much better.

Stupid high RoFs.

Guess replacing all the internals every week doesn't bother some people..

Chicken wing arms.

Then people wonder how they get hit so easily.

Black boots.

Just why...

Using every inch of rail available to attach useless stuff.

You don't need a torch, a real peq box, 3 grips and a tactical toothbrush for a woodland game. Usually such people end up complaining that their gats are heavy.

3 point slings.

How to complicate a simple and versatile design (2 points) with a totally useless extra strap.

Pre made ghillies.

Apparently real snipers are a bunch of idiots "wasting" time to make their own.

People (here in Italy) who keep buying from a well known Italian online retailer, known for being a douche and sending broken, low quality stuff, then complaining about it.. I think he has more legal claims than all the UK retailers combined..

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
46 minutes ago, Skara said:

Cheap crap kit.

€20 rigs just trigger me, especially when you have a fully kitted Marui SRE gun and a BMW car. Why buy 3 sets of cheap camo per year when you can buy a good set once every 10? Why wasting money on a poor quality chest rig when you can save some more and buy something that lasts and holds its value?

Our field is woodland, lots of green and light brown, perfect for OD/RG/m81/A-tacs FG (or iX)/multicam tropic.. Why on earth would you buy a black body armour? And in general I want to kms when people show up with dumb patterns like ACU (yes I know it's not the correct name, but at the moment I can't recall it).

Makes me cringe, doesn't work anywhere, and here it's as common as DPM for you brits.

Cheap eyepro.

Mesh eyepro.

Something I've used for a long time, then saw bb shards go through the mesh directly into a guy's eye and decided it was just wrong. Goes with my previous point.

A1/A2 style receivers.

the fixed carryhandle needs to burn in hell for eternity along with the guy who thought of it.

Bullpups.

They were fine in the 80s, now a good 7.4v LiPo + charger set is extremely inexpensive and readily available pretty much anywhere.

Then what?

A guy in my team has a foldable dump pouch attached to the front of his chest rig, the pouch itself is huge (talking supermarket shopper size) and flops around a lot. Also pulls everything towards the front and makes him look like a hobo.

Wheel winding high caps.

Stupid high RoFs.

Chicken wing arms.

Black boots.

Just why...

You don't need a torch, a real peq box, 3 grips and a tactical toothbrush for a woodland game. Usually such people end up complaining that their gats are heavy.

3 point slings.

How to complicate a simple and versatile design (2 points) with a totally useless extra strap.

Pre made ghillies.

People (here in Italy) who keep buying from a well known Italian online retailer, known for being a douche and sending broken, low quality stuff, then complaining about it.. I think he has more legal claims than all the UK retailers combined..

F**k me sideways ! Someone has anger issues ! 😳

😂😂😂😂

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, Skara said:

Stupid high RoFs.

You should change your username to Goldilocks,  she didn't like things too "hot" or "cold" either 😜

41 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

F**k me sideways ! Someone has anger issues ! 😳

😂😂😂😂

Nah, could've been far worse, I'm in a good mood :D

thing is, after 10 years of playing I've seen a lot of cringy things, I've reported only a few here.. Some also are "player based" so not really inherent to the thread 

27 minutes ago, Tackle said:

You should change your username to Goldilocks,  she didn't like things too "hot" or "cold" either 😜

I'm surrounded by people with either 10 or 40ish rps guns, and they're both too much..

Too low rps: I feel like I'm playing with 5yo kids with clear guns..

Too high rps: I feel sorry for the poor gearbox.. And it doesn't make it fun for the target either.. You dominate by skills, not by equipment (or wealth) :P

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, Skara said:

You dominate by skills, not by equipment (or wealth) :P

Yep, that's why all my guns are specifically set to a particular rps........its called semi lol😉

Ingame some people can hear high rps guns, all I hear are small dicked losers playing airsoft 😜

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Yep, that's why all my guns are specifically set to a particular rps........its called semi lol😉

Ingame some people can hear high rps guns, all I hear are small dicked losers playing airsoft 😜

What he said ! 👍

4 hours ago, Skara said:

Cheap crap kit.

Cheap eyepro.

Mesh eyepro.

A1/A2 style receivers.

Bullpups.

Then what?

Wheel winding high caps.

Stupid high RoFs.

Chicken wing arms.

Black boots.

Just why...

3 point slings.

Pre made ghillies.

What triggers me is cheap rigs too like your JPC, seems hypocritical to me....😉

20 hours ago, Skara said:

Cheap crap kit.

<snip>

Ahhahahahhahahah :lol: I hope I see you at a game, you're gonna hate me! This could only annoy you more if I was using my stockless G&G Wasp I dare say! 
image.png.56df4e21f5cae5660e8d48302bfe5609.png

20 hours ago, Skara said:

Cheap crap kit.

Cheap eyepro.

Mesh eyepro.

A1/A2 style receivers.

Bullpups.

Then what?

Wheel winding high caps.

Stupid high RoFs.

Chicken wing arms.

Black boots.

Just why...

3 point slings.

Pre made ghillies.

#Rustled

Cannot imagine getting so triggered over other people's choices. 

• Supporters

Now now people please play nice and remember this is a light hearted pointless dislikes thread , as in those things you hate but don’t have a valid reason to dislike with such a passion.

Plus just remember the ‘opinion’ that your posting up on what ever it is that you dislike is the same as your arsehole , everyone has one and no one is really THAT interested in yours ! 🤦‍♂️

Oh god what have I unleashed 😂

Btw you guys seem more triggered than me :P

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

And everyones but mine stinks!!

Speak for your self ! When I crack one off no one EVER complains , I’ve seen plenty throw up 🤮 and a few pass out ⚰️ But none complained 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Speak for your self ! When I crack one off no one EVER complains , I’ve seen plenty throw up 🤮 and a few pass out ⚰️ But none complained 🤣🤣

Ah self propelled area effect anti personnel weaponry, add a lighter and it's pyro!

On 03/08/2018 at 16:52, Wo1f said:

In terms of airsoft.. anything made by KWA and shotguns. 

In terms of guns in general... l85’s. How can you design a gun so badly? 

Agreed. Airsoft Shotguns. I mean - why bother? they're near useless IMO

8 hours ago, rogerM said:

Look at them as a cheap way to get into airsoft :)

btw, I hate them as well, they make no sense as airsoft guns..

• Supporters

They can work in indoors CQB environments, and they've very satisfying when you do get a kill with them.  Pragmatically, as springers they have a very sharp trigger response which can make the difference in getting your hit in first.

Current hate has to be the difficulty of finding and obtaining genuine surplus kit from certain countries. Absolute nightmare.

• Supporters
19 hours ago, rogerM said:

Hope we meet up one day when I’ve got my KSG in hand ? 😈😂😂😂

my current hate is the use of the frase ‘Pew Pew’ all the time , absolutely bugs the shit out of me ! 

Suppose it’s like ‘moist’ for some people, can’t say why just hate it . 🤔 

Just now, Druid799 said:

my current hate is the use of the frase ‘Pew Pew’ all the time , absolutely bugs the shit out of me

Yeah it's a silly phrase, for me it's a way to remind some people that this hobby we're here for is just a game... That and I just love Sci-Fi lasers...

Archived