Hate it with a passion.

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DESPISE the Beretta ARX 160. One if the ugliest guns I have ever seen, particularly the area in front of the magwell (Is that meant to be some sort of built in angled grip? Wtf). 

Absolutely hate it. If a gun could eat too much, this would be it.

arx160_zoom001.jpg

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

DESPISE the Beretta ARX 160. One if the ugliest guns I have ever seen, particularly the area in front of the magwell (Is that meant to be some sort of built in angled grip? Wtf). 

Absolutely hate it. If a gun could eat too much, this would be it.

arx160_zoom001.jpg

Got one ARX160 Sportsline somewhere - it has a button that releases the barrel if you are not careful

but from memory the bolt catch to adjust hop....

when you press it and the cover closes....

THE F*CKING MAG DROPS OUT - WTF ???

Reminds me of joke a m8 used to say to wind up mouthy Italians....

Wanna buy some Italian WW2 rifles ???

mint condition only dropped once ....

(vividly raises both arms high in the air to indicate surrender)

Soz but always reminded me of my m8 Dave when the mag fell out on the 160

• Supporters

Pistol M4s turn me right off. Just why..? Honestly looks like a nerf gun. 

JG-6625-M4-CQB-Pistol-2.jpg?1384790243

I don't hate any airsoft gun, I do hate what I did to my poor M4. My attempt at being creative. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but I am keeping it till I replace my two tone because I love the look of disgust on players when they see it come out of the bag. 🤣

20180915_202841.jpg

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, KendoKhan said:

I don't hate any airsoft gun, I do hate what I did to my poor M4. My attempt at being creative. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but I am keeping it till I replace my two tone because I love the look of disgust on players when they see it come out of the bag. 🤣

20180915_202841.jpg

Quite like.  You could always tell folk that you're testing the new Novritsch AEG, so obviously it has to be kept under wraps. ;)

On 24/08/2018 at 21:55, Callyourhits said:

🤮

Annnnd while I'm here these ducking things. 2008204507_s-l400(1).jpg.0b812175469f046b7ad00b7fb9ef27e3.jpg

Your not keeping bees you bellsprout, sort it out. 

HAHAHA my personal favorite mask i shit you not,  yea it doesnt look great idd admit , but our sites are very close cqb style even the woodland is close up and majority of our players run gas guns with over .3g bb's   , wearing this i have never been bothered by being shot in the head/ears at point blank ,  its also really comfy as its on your head and not resting  on ya face/nose, great visibility and very breathable ,  and the mesh can be bent into the cheek so you aim down sites without any issue , throw a balaclava over it and problem solved ;)  , function over fashion on this one .....

• Supporters
5 hours ago, KendoKhan said:

20180915_202841.jpg

Actually I think by using THAT MUCH tape you probably did two bonus things

1 - probably made a plastic M4 peew peew 2 or 3 times stronger or resistant to cracking

2 - you didn't like the light weight of the plastic M4 & now have something heavier like a metal M4

soz if gun is already metal receiver - but 3 - it don't look that bad tbh and so what it's your gun - go for it

it is how the thing shoots and if the owner is a dick is what most of us look out for

• Glocks - I agree that they are good pistols with solid ergonomics but they're the, more or less, the pistol equivalent to an M4 with how common they are.
  • Mesh eye pro (a personal thing, just don't like the risk factor with it).
  • Arranging purchases only to be informed it's been sold after the negotiation has begun (ie. "I'll have it if you have provide a shooting video").
  • Lack of communication during games.
  • Overshooting.
  • The blind hatred for bullpup's... I know they have their flaws but I love them.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

When player turns up at Chrono with an armory worth of weapons even after being told that they should only be chrono'ing what they intend to use that day... "oh but I'm going to use all of these so you have to Chrono them"

Dont see whats wrong with that, i regularly pack an armoury for a bit of variety or at the very least gives me more chance of getting through the day without breaking all of them.

Thing is i tend to just start with whatever one i'm using first and switch it up for later games, normally i go from heavy to light for loadouts.

That said i dont chrono the whole armoury, i know what theyre firing at and i know a spot check aint got nothing on me so generally the 2nd/3rd gun doesnt get chrono'd during the day, but sadly other players tend not to be so honest and seem to hit harder and harder as the day progresses.

Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

Dont see whats wrong with that, i regularly pack an armoury for a bit of variety or at the very least gives me more chance of getting through the day without breaking all of them.

Thing is i tend to just start with whatever one i'm using first and switch it up for later games, normally i go from heavy to light for loadouts.

That said i dont chrono the whole armoury, i know what theyre firing at and i know a spot check aint got nothing on me so generally the 2nd/3rd gun doesnt get chrono'd during the day, but sadly other players tend not to be so honest.

Nothing especially wrong with it but....

If everyone on site wants to chrono every gun they have with them the time it takes, takes away from starting games on time etc etc. Every gun we chrono gets a coloured cable tie so if a gun comes out in the field (which we check before entering the playing area) without a tie you'd be asked to go back and get a gun that does have a tie, or to get it chrono'd

Generally I just think its a bit selfish to bring anything more than two guns up to the chrono as if there are 90 other people that need to check their weapons then like I've said it also takes time away from them guess it just goes back to player ethics more than anything for me. I've never taken more than two guns to a site and I struggle to understand why people turn up with anything more than three!

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Gas blow back sten gun 😎

Picture keeps changing, was a mock suppressor when I clicked the link.

Cheers

G

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Thats actually cheaper than I thought. Cocking handle looks a little out of place though.

• 1 month later...

Archived