Hate it with a passion.

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

I have one. It’s shit. Do you actually like Airsoft? You have summed up 80% of players in that list! Possibly more.

Dude, its a joke.....

47 minutes ago, E21A said:

L85’s are shit, can’t imagine Airsoft ones are any better 😂

No they aren't I would rather have and L85A2 or A3 than an M4.  More reliable and certainly more accurate.  Less ergonomic certainly.

BTW people it was a joke post......

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Guilty of the above.

Fired an L85 - feels shit/looks shit/is shit - airsoft versions are even shitter

TM is a way of life not just for one RIF in your collection

I sleep in my Cryes and I have a dick

God dear, you people never heard of sarcasm ;)

Love how everyone picks up on the L85 thing but noone comments on the hating Jesus, the Tories and your Mum bit that's all perfectly reasonable LOL

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

funny a mate was telling me how he had some kid try gangster style shooting on him and was going ballistic because he had no idea how a hop unit works and why he was missing with the gun tilted sideways

And it's a legitimately valid tactic to shoot gansta style in order to curve around cover.

At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :P

1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

No they aren't I would rather have and L85A2 or A3 than an M4.  More reliable and certainly more accurate.  Less ergonomic certainly.

LOL 

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

And it's a legitimately valid tactic to shoot gansta style in order to curve around cover.

At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :P

oh i've done that too :P , but this guy was trying to shoot straight, apparently he was also really over-hopped so holding the gun properly probably wouldn't have helped him much :D

• Supporters
3 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

I have a new one that isn't gun related but i thought id add it anyway...

People using the term bro - seems big in the Airsoft douche dictionary at the moment, I'm not your brother, we are not in America, you are not gangster and we certainly don't live in the ghetto.

What is even more infuriating is the amount of people that post videos with probably the shittest hiphop I've ever heard in my as the background music (using grime or drill music makes you even more of a cunt). You are not gangster you are 14-65 years old, white and probably working class or middle class, carrying a toy gun.  You are not "dropping fools" as your hastags on social media tries to portray and does not make you gangster it makes you look like a bellend.

Guilty of the above.

Fired an L85 - feels shit/looks shit/is shit - airsoft versions are even shitter

TM is a way of life not just for one RIF in your collection

I sleep in my Cryes and I have a dick

I raise your Bro, with bruv.

The amount of customers who greet me, “How you doin bruv?”, and use it at the end of every sentence drives me insane. If I was unfortunate enough to be your “bruv” I’d batter you senseless and inform you you should speak English like wot I duz.

2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Dude, its a joke.....

Love how everyone picks up on the L85 thing but noone comments on the hating Jesus, the Tories and your Mum bit that's all perfectly reasonable LOL

Yah, we guessed it was a joke, no one thinks the L85 is actually good.. 

I think more people Hate Jesus, the Torres and my mum than M4s in Airsoft..

• Supporters
3 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Didn't you know if you lick the top BB you can curve shot like in Wanted.

AND if you like the car window you get a free parking space right next to the shops ! 👍

3 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Makes joke being sarcastic.. doesn’t pick up on sarcasm 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Any and ALL iterations of the M4 platform in airsoft, it's exactly the same weapon, all they do is give it a different name and interchange the internals and make plastic/"full metal" models of a gun that's probably the most customisable, especially with ridiculous pricetags attached. Honestly, an M4 with a CASV rail is essentially no different internally to a standard CM16 with a 16' picatinny. granted your going for a certain look, but it's NOT worth the extra £200 because it's a recoil model made by TM that you'll no doubt shove a HPA into anyway. Give me a WE M4A1 Katana at stock, and i'll be happy.

Secondly, the CSI STAR X5.......seriously, we had a chance to get the XM8, and you guys f***ed it.

Anything overhyped or "top shelf must-buy" Armourer works "custom build" sidearm. for lazy people with a fat wallet who don't know how to change a barrel.

Oh, and the guy at my last game who had a freaking dinner bell installed inside his AK. shit was annoying as hell on full auto.

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, RabidNinja64 said:

Any and ALL iterations of the M4 platform in airsoft, it's exactly the same weapon [,,,] Give me a WE M4A1 Katana at stock, and i'll be happy.

Whoa there, don't go all Gucci on us. If they're all exactly the same, then you'll be just as happy with a £60 Well D3809, right?

Well-D3809-DSC04879__07730__54994.143094

You're going to stand by your argument and say that you'd be happy with one of those, are you?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

22 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Whoa there, don't go all Gucci on us. If they're all exactly the same, then you'll be just as happy with a £60 Well D3809, right?

Well-D3809-DSC04879__07730__54994.143094

You're going to stand by your argument and say that you'd be happy with one of those, are you?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

+1 to my hated passions; the word "gucci".

but, Within reason of a decently built platform, yes. visually, an M4 is STILL an M4. Anyone who buys a Well weapon is either misinformed or just really, REALLY brave.

Saying that, I stand by my argument. Yes, the M4 platform is a good go-to STARTING rifle for newbies in the sport, but you've seen one, you've seen them all, regardless if you change the stock, the rail, the pistol grip, throw on a chinglish aimpoint and exclusively use hi-caps. I've very rarely come across any M4 that has me at "WOW, that's actually really nice!" when there's a Scar-H or a G36 at the same price point, only somewhat less variety of customisation (within reason!)

Hell, i'm happy with my PJ4, despite barely using it. for.....£120 IIRC? does the job fine, but i wouldn't buy another one because it has a longer barrel or "DMR" setup.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

ahhhh my eyes!

I know, right?  I won't lie, I'm pretty aroused too.  Fully adjustable hop up: on and off.

Since it's after hours on a Saturday night and the womenfolk will be safely abed, I think we can all watch Sweaty Dom's 'review' of the gorgeous D3809, with its seven, I mean, EIGHT tactical rails where he fully satisfies himself with it.  Without even fingering the forward assist.

All airsoft M4s are exactly the same.

30 minutes ago, RabidNinja64 said:

but, Within reason of a decently built platform, yes. visually, an M4 is STILL an M4. Anyone who buys a Well weapon is either misinformed or just really, REALLY brave.

Saying that, I stand by my argument. Yes, the M4 platform is a good go-to STARTING rifle for newbies in the sport, but you've seen one, you've seen them all, regardless if you change the stock, the rail, the pistol grip, throw on a chinglish aimpoint and exclusively use hi-caps. I've very rarely come across any M4 that has me at "WOW, that's actually really nice!" when there's a Scar-H or a G36 at the same price point, only somewhat less variety of customisation (within reason!)

Hell, i'm happy with my PJ4, despite barely using it. for.....£120 IIRC? does the job fine, but i wouldn't buy another one because it has a longer barrel or "DMR" setup.

By your reasoning all Airsoft guns are the same. Hop unit and bucking are only thing that really matters, the BB doesn’t care about anything else 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, RabidNinja64 said:

granted your going for a certain look, but it's NOT worth the extra £200 because it's a recoil model made by TM that you'll no doubt shove a HPA into anyway. Give me a WE M4A1 Katana at stock, and i'll be happy.

Have to call utter bollox on this bit , yes it does make your eyes water when you buy one , but for me AND a shit load of other players hands down there worth the substantial amount more than your ‘standard’ gat (but I do refuse to pay the extra god knows how much for the ‘super dooper navy seal edition’ or what ever the feck there called !) .

Please point me in the direction of a HPA’ed one as i for one have never ever seen OR heard of such a beast ! 😳

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

I know, right?  I won't lie, I'm pretty aroused too.  Fully adjustable hop up: on and off.

Since it's after hours on a Saturday night and the womenfolk will be safely abed, I think we can all watch Sweaty Dom's 'review' of the gorgeous D3809, with its seven, I mean, EIGHT tactical rails where he fully satisfies himself with it.  Without even fingering the forward assist.

All airsoft M4s are exactly the same.

wow that "review", 3 shots to get a feed on the chrono, and 8rps.....

also "made out of a strong abs plastic so you're not gonna break it", bro do you even pa66?

and the bit at the end where he's just firing it round the shop, good job it's barely feeding at 240fps (probably on .12's) or else i might actually start getting concerned about safety 😂

omg, the p90 video from that guy, "anybody remember stargate?" no dom, anyone old enough to remember stargate is not taking you seriously.....

edit: at least he's using eye pro for a gun that shoots 190 on .12's, wouldn't wanna get hurt now, man i think i'mma have to watch some more of these haven't laughed so much in a good while

On 18/08/2018 at 21:46, RabidNinja64 said:

Any and ALL iterations of the M4 platform in airsoft, it's exactly the same weapon, all they do is give it a different name and interchange the internals and make plastic/"full metal" models of a gun that's probably the most customisable, especially with ridiculous pricetags attached. Honestly, an M4 with a CASV rail is essentially no different internally to a standard CM16 with a 16' picatinny. granted your going for a certain look, but it's NOT worth the extra £200 because it's a recoil model made by TM that you'll no doubt shove a HPA into anyway. Give me a WE M4A1 Katana at stock, and i'll be happy.

Anything overhyped or "top shelf must-buy" Armourer works "custom build" sidearm. for lazy people with a fat wallet who don't know how to change a barrel.

Not true.. there are millions of different flavours of M4, not a single person runs the same rail/stock/optic/combo so id argue they are not all the same.  Also the WE Katana was a pile of shit, WE trying to pull off an off the shelf systema in my opinion and it flopped.

Never seen anyone P* a TM recoil... what would be the point where there are cheaper platforms to do it on?

Whats wrong with people and fat wallets?

On 18/08/2018 at 22:59, RabidNinja64 said:

Heathen

Guest burnleyfc
On 03/08/2018 at 19:07, Adolf Hamster said:

i have a few, and mostly it's the same for airsoft as in real life.

firstly is glocks, now fair enough in america where i'm getting a firearm to defend my life with i'll get the dull, boring, striker fired, plastic fantastic gun and have done with it. but in airsoft it's just glock this glock that. "check out my new glock" you mean the same one as all the other bloody glocks out there? tbh you could extend that to any modern striker fired "wonder 9" style pistol.

secondly the tokarev tt33 (as WE calls it), urgh, fugly gun, but came so close to being good, all it'd take is a sharper grip angle and an exposed hammer and you've turned a fugly monstrousity into the belle of the ball.

any "tactical" ak, if it's not got wood on it somewhere you can gtfo because i don't care. and yes that means i hate modern russian stuff too, same applies to any russian gun- no wood no likey

the sas version of the g3- what is it? why does it exist? what the **** were they thinking?

uzi/mac- i just can't explain it, maybe the grip angle? but i don't hate the mp7/9 and that's guilty of the same crime

"gamer" 3-gun style of anything, they're the gun version of show dogs- interbred into oblivion to match 1 specific criteria with no regard for how utterly useless they become in any other respects, fortunately this isn't too prevalent in airsoft just yet (thank god!)

the old school skorpion, i understand that the real version is a very good gun for the purpose it was designed for (ie a better than a pistol alternative for tank crew) but man is it butt ugly

the sten gun- it might have been just fine in the dark days of ww2 where "shoots bullets" was pretty much the only criteria anyone cared about, but why you'd want an airsoft version is beyond me.

most players i play with say "cocks with glocks"

2 hours ago, burnleyfc said:

most players i play with say "cocks with glocks"

I love my Glock ! 😁 Also very happy with my CSI star , it seems to be pretty much indestructible, has a perfectly respectable range and accuracy , lasts all day on the 4400 Mah lipo I run in it and most importantly it's not a fecking M4 !!

Archived