Hate it with a passion.

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I cant help liking superior design models... maybe you should up your standards

giphy.gif

d969469fba0b92807961407d6c1cc6cb4eafcbe1

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M4s and anything that looks like an M4! Don't know why. Maybe it's because they're so commonplace. I'll happily take note of the finer differences between AK47s, 74s, 105s etc etc, but show me a HK416, Honeybadger, or any other M4 style gun and....nah. I just see an M4. Don't know why!

Unless it's an old 'Nam style one of course. Or 80s. But a modern rail-a-holic one, I just seem to hate. 

Any while I'm at it, light grey AKs. Dark grey I love, but the cheaper light gray ones....nah 😆

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Greg147 said:

M4s and anything that looks like an M4! Don't know why. Maybe it's because they're so commonplace

Unless it's an old 'Nam style one of course. Or 80s. But a modern rail-a-holic one, I just seem to hate. 

This fit your ‘criteria’ of good guns ?

987DB16E-D2EF-4123-B63B-5D415108ECEA.jpeg

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

That's sexy as fuck! I did do a blood diamond build with my old systema and would always favour it over CQBR upper build.... I may try and do something similar with my MWS build I'm planning at the moment

Pistol carbine kits. What's the point? If you want a pistol use it as a pistol. If you want an smg there are plenty of good ones out there but taking a pistol and making it way bulkier and heavier? Just dont get it.

SHOOT ALREADY +1 😀

Would love to see you empty a few 100 rounds and then show us how you made it.

Cheers

G

1 hour ago, MisterG said:

SHOOT ALREADY +1 😀

Would love to see you empty a few 100 rounds and then show us how you made it.

Cheers

G

I did, no idea why there’s no sound. There’s a thread around somewhere about it, but in its most basic form it’s an M249 magazine on my belt along with the HPA kit, with a Bowden tube into the bottom of the gun mag

• Supporters
7 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Pistol carbine kits. What's the point? If you want a pistol use it as a pistol. If you want an smg there are plenty of good ones out there but taking a pistol and making it way bulkier and heavier? Just dont get it.

because it's a cheap way to have both a pistol and a gbb smg, say you play mostly outdoors but do the occasional indoor cqb you can run it as a pistol outdoors then chuck the carbine kit on and have a poor mans mp7 for going indoors.

adding the stock will make the effective length shorter when indoors, give you more stability and you can easily run a rds for snap aiming.

not as good as a dedicated pistol/smg but still an effective choice.

22 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Indeedy, just about! Very 90s. In fact not too dissimilar to mine. None of that fancy rails everywhere nonsense! A classic looking gun. Although even mine I only bought on a whim and still don't really like it that much 😉

20171121_121658.jpg.85350833c4d92d5b1a97358560a2d739.jpg

• Supporters

TMrecoil Socom barely a yr old really good price AND about the only AR platform I really like ! 

Yours does look sweet , apart from that fagpul grip ! Remove it immediately and burn it with fire ! If you have a grip on the old school guns then a knights armament’s vertical foregrip is the ONLY one acceptable ! 👍😉

8 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Yours does look sweet , apart from that fagpul grip ! Remove it immediately and burn it with fire ! If you have a grip on the old school guns then a knights armament’s vertical foregrip is the ONLY one acceptable ! 👍😉

Duly googled and noted! 😆

MTP, Tactical AKs, M4s, UBACS shirts, people wittering on about L85 being shit who have never ever fired one, TM fanboys, fast helmets, Crye Precision dicks, Jesus, the Tories, hicap tactical rattles, anyone who uses the word 'tactical' whilst referring to airsoft, your Mum, you.

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, Greg147 said:

Duly googled and noted! 😆

Good man ! 

Ps Best thing is the knock offs are cheap as chips ! 👍

• Supporters
5 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

MTP, Tactical AKs, M4s, UBACS shirts, people wittering on about L85 being shit who have never ever fired one, TM fanboys, fast helmets, Crye Precision dicks, Jesus, the Tories, hicap tactical rattles, anyone who uses the word 'tactical' whilst referring to airsoft, your Mum, you.

I have one. It’s shit. Do you actually like Airsoft? You have summed up 80% of players in that list! Possibly more.

• Supporters

A1DE4FBA-5F3B-4784-99EC-E7C6767D94D6.jpeg

I have a new one that isn't gun related but i thought id add it anyway...

People using the term bro - seems big in the Airsoft douche dictionary at the moment, I'm not your brother, we are not in America, you are not gangster and we certainly don't live in the ghetto.

What is even more infuriating is the amount of people that post videos with probably the shittest hiphop I've ever heard in my as the background music (using grime or drill music makes you even more of a cunt). You are not gangster you are 14-65 years old, white and probably working class or middle class, carrying a toy gun.  You are not "dropping fools" as your hastags on social media tries to portray and does not make you gangster it makes you look like a bellend.

People wittering on about L85 being shit who have never ever fired one, TM fanboys, Crye Precision dicks,

Guilty of the above.

Fired an L85 - feels shit/looks shit/is shit - airsoft versions are even shitter

TM is a way of life not just for one RIF in your collection

I sleep in my Cryes and I have a dick

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I have a new one that isn't gun related but i thought id add it anyway...

People using the term bro - seems big in the Airsoft douche dictionary at the moment, I'm not your brother, we are not in America, you are not gangster and we certainly don't live in the ghetto.

What is even more infuriating is the amount of people that post videos with probably the shittest hiphop I've ever heard in my as the background music (using grime or drill music makes you even more of a cunt). You are not gangster you are 14-65 years old, white and probably working class or middle class, carrying a toy gun.  You are not "dropping fools" as your hastags on social media tries to portray and does not make you gangster it makes you look like a bellend.

Guilty of the above.

Fired an L85 - feels shit/looks shit/is shit - airsoft versions are even shitter

TM is a way of life not just for one RIF in your collection

I sleep in my Cryes and I have a dick

Yous just jealous bro cos you aint in da hood , som gangsta put a cap in you ass you show da face in it fool ! 

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Yous just jealous bro cos you aint in da hood , som gangsta put a cap in you ass you show da face in it fool ! 

funny a mate was telling me how he had some kid try gangster style shooting on him and was going ballistic because he had no idea how a hop unit works and why he was missing with the gun tilted sideways :D

it's a bit like the wonderful time a rental pops out from a tree and starts blasting at full auto except his mag needs wound.

Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

funny a mate was telling me how he had some kid try gangster style shooting on him and was going ballistic because he had no idea how a hop unit works and why he was missing with the gun tilted sideways :D

it's a bit like the wonderful time a rental pops out from a tree and starts blasting at full auto except his mag needs wound.

Didn't you know if you lick the top BB you can curve shot like in Wanted.

6 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

L85’s are shit, can’t imagine Airsoft ones are any better 😂

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

then-he-said-do-you-even-tbgr-bro.jpg

Archived