Hate it with a passion.

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So as the titles says what gun do you hate with a passion ? Not just talking “nah don’t really like it that much” we’re talking absolutely detest if you could you’d crush them under a steam roller then burn what’s left to Hell ! 

BUT the one proviso is ?

Your not alowed to have a valid reason to hate it as much as you do , which means no “its so badly made it just falls apart” or “ it has zero range or accuracy” these poor creations you just hate because you just do !

mine ? Scorpion Evo , I know there light/manoeuvrable/accurate out of the box and some absolutely swear by them , but me I swear at them ! Hate them can’t stand them at all but if you ask me why ? Sorry instant dislike first time I saw one no valid reason at all just do ! 😳

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any Colt m4

Cant really explain why, and it doesnt make that much sense cause i love a good bit of HK416

• Supporters

i have a few, and mostly it's the same for airsoft as in real life.

firstly is glocks, now fair enough in america where i'm getting a firearm to defend my life with i'll get the dull, boring, striker fired, plastic fantastic gun and have done with it. but in airsoft it's just glock this glock that. "check out my new glock" you mean the same one as all the other bloody glocks out there? tbh you could extend that to any modern striker fired "wonder 9" style pistol.

secondly the tokarev tt33 (as WE calls it), urgh, fugly gun, but came so close to being good, all it'd take is a sharper grip angle and an exposed hammer and you've turned a fugly monstrousity into the belle of the ball.

any "tactical" ak, if it's not got wood on it somewhere you can gtfo because i don't care. and yes that means i hate modern russian stuff too, same applies to any russian gun- no wood no likey

the sas version of the g3- what is it? why does it exist? what the **** were they thinking?

uzi/mac- i just can't explain it, maybe the grip angle? but i don't hate the mp7/9 and that's guilty of the same crime

"gamer" 3-gun style of anything, they're the gun version of show dogs- interbred into oblivion to match 1 specific criteria with no regard for how utterly useless they become in any other respects, fortunately this isn't too prevalent in airsoft just yet (thank god!)

the old school skorpion, i understand that the real version is a very good gun for the purpose it was designed for (ie a better than a pistol alternative for tank crew) but man is it butt ugly

the sten gun- it might have been just fine in the dark days of ww2 where "shoots bullets" was pretty much the only criteria anyone cared about, but why you'd want an airsoft version is beyond me.

M4........any M4........all versions of the M4 and did I mention M4 ?

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

So as the titles says what gun do you hate with a passion ? Not just talking “nah don’t really like it that much” we’re talking absolutely detest if you could you’d crush them under a steam roller then burn what’s left to Hell ! 

BUT the one proviso is ?

Your not alowed to have a valid reason to hate it as much as you do , which means no “its so badly made it just falls apart” or “ it has zero range or accuracy” these poor creations you just hate because you just do !

mine ? Scorpion Evo , I know there light/manoeuvrable/accurate out of the box and some absolutely swear by them , but me I swear at them ! Hate them can’t stand them at all but if you ask me why ? Sorry instant dislike first time I saw one no valid reason at all just do ! 😳

1911s for me. That and, even worse, hi capas.

if I go for a pistol, it’s like a CZ P07, Sig 226 or 320, HK USP.

those damn 1911s. Move on already.

oh and did I mention AKs? Screw those AKs

I’ll take a nice sharp billet receiver M4s or maybe a SCAR.

2 hours ago, E21A said:

Bullpups. All of them. 

I hope you burn in hell! 

M4's hate all of them, and I am ashamed to say I own one (Because it just works unlike my bullpups)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Robert James said:

Can't stand any AK. 

I'm with this man, in fact nearly all of the Russki kit is totally uninspiring to me, but every so often a new version comes out & I'll look at it & think hmmm.........& bitchslap myself for even considering it 😉

21 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I hope you burn in hell! 

M4's hate all of them, and I am ashamed to say I own one (Because it just works unlike my bullpups)

All bullpups need to burn in hell! 😂

Ya see??? M4s are the way forward! 

tactical AK's ! and the vector!! probably could think of more

Always hated the honey badger. It looks so bloated at the front and anorexic at the back. Took one apart recently and the internals weren't great so I guess it doesn't qulaify

Not a gun but I'm throwing this up anyway.

Single point bungee slings. Detest them.

There sole purpose is to make fat men look like they have bigger breasts.

img-Single_Point_Bungee_Sling_AARS1P.jpg

As for all the AUG haters, Keep hating  (it keeps the price down).

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Iceni said:

Single point bungee slings. Detest them.

There sole purpose is to make fat men look like they have bigger breasts.

that's not their sole purpose, it also serves as a great way to figure out what breaks first- your gun barrel or your testes....

• Supporters
48 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

that's not their sole purpose, it also serves as a great way to figure out what breaks first- your gun barrel or your testes....

Hahaha ! Yup I freely admit I don’t buy ‘real steel’ slings (refuse to pay sill money for a bloody sling) I use knock offs BUT I do give them a dam good going over before I use it , you see so many players who spend £150+ on there guns then spend £3.99 on a single pointer from fleabay or ‘justbbgknzisbestest’ 

And it’s blatantly obvious the hook on it has the tensile strength of a couple of strands from a cheese string ! 🤦‍♂️

In terms of airsoft.. anything made by KWA and shotguns. 

In terms of guns in general... l85’s. How can you design a gun so badly? 

Archived