Tokyo marui patriot high cycle worth it?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Despite @rocketdogbert trying to convince me, I bought an ARP9.
I run it on a 11.1 15c lipo and trigger response is excellent - and new it's not more than £150.

I'm going to keep tagging @rocketdogbert until @rocketdogbert uploads @rocketdogbert's video of @rocketdogbert's daughter's TM patriot in action 😄 

2 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Despite @rocketdogbert trying to convince me, I bought an ARP9.
I run it on a 11.1 15c lipo and trigger response is excellent - and new it's not more than £150.

I'm going to keep tagging @rocketdogbert until @rocketdogbert uploads @rocketdogbert's video of @rocketdogbert's daughter's TM patriot in action 😄 

Don't know what to do know as having a look at the arp 9 trigger response and semi is great out the box due to the etu. Cant see one close to 150 though, 179. 99 plus is all I can see

5 hours ago, Huxley said:

What about arp556, friend has one and it's a great gun.

Ended up getting the patriot for now, I prefer the look of arp 9 with the stick mags, but arp 556 probably is better due to taking m4 mags, however price tag is a fair bit higher. 

Archived