Oakley Ballistic Glasses

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

if you read the loudouts section you may know i want to get the yank ACU loadout, and i have everything sorted apart from the glasses, does anyone know were i can get Oakley ballistics and are they suitable for airsoft? if not, is there a simular pair made for airsoft? or some new lenses i can put in?

also im under 18, if i wear a half face mesh mask can i still wear glasses?

Thanks,

Mitchell

Oakley are expensive! I have like 4 pairs for skiing.

But the yanks now use Revision eye wear. They are mode for todays serving men and women! so they are more then suitable for airsoft, but again they aren't cheap.

With your full mask, I believe as long as you have something that covers your whole face then its doesn't matter what it is, providing its not a scarf or anything silly.

im sure they might work for airsoft, but my guess was that they used them for keeping debris and dust from getting in their eyes...also off topic alex...i wasted my money? meh im still gonna wear it, until they confront me..but yeah, i guess the US government had more money to buy glasses, so you dont need to be that accurate

Archived