ROE Airsoft CM16 (Split from The "Share A Bargain" Thread)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 hours ago, Lollingsgrad said:

ROE Airsoft have a summer sale on where you can pick up a CM16 for £90 delivered next day. Just got one for a backup.

They’re just down the road from me, I might drop in on them, cheers 👍🏻

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Lollingsgrad said:

ROE Airsoft have a summer sale on where you can pick up a CM16 for £90 delivered next day. Just got one for a backup.

Well spotted mate !👍 

Next question (after having a google but not finding an answer) the brand Phantom there selling , any one come across them before ? They’ve got a full metal Sig 552 for £80 all in ! 

I’d put money on it being a re-badged Jing Gong by the look of the Pic , but thought I’d ask before I jumped . 😉

31 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Well spotted mate !👍 

Next question (after having a google but not finding an answer) the brand Phantom there selling , any one come across them before ? They’ve got a full metal Sig 552 for £80 all in ! 

I’d put money on it being a re-badged Jing Gong by the look of the Pic , but thought I’d ask before I jumped . 😉

Apparently it may be a rebrand of JG there is one called golden bow which is rebranded JG and phantom. Well the youtube video I looked at had it in the title, phantom/golden bow. 

https://www.softairgames.net/en/sig/479-sig-552-golden-bow-cod-082.html

Screenshot_2018-08-02-10-42-48-333_com.android.browser.png

52 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Well spotted mate !👍 

Not trying to talk you out of it but it's worth shopping for magazines before you jump. I considered a SIG for my first AEG but couldn't seem to find magazines for it anywhere at the time.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Lollingsgrad said:

Not trying to talk you out of it but it's worth shopping for magazines before you jump. I considered a SIG for my first AEG but couldn't seem to find magazines for it anywhere at the time.

1 hour ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Apparently it may be a rebrand of JG there is one called golden bow which is rebranded JG and phantom. Well the youtube video I looked at had it in the title, phantom/golden bow. 

https://www.softairgames.net/en/sig/479-sig-552-golden-bow-cod-082.html

You are both correct , after I asked I did have a Doh! 🤦‍♂️moment and think just ask RoE , so I did and I was correct it’s a re-badged JG and it’s doing around 320fps , which is nice !

as to the mags I’ve already got a couple of hi-caps and a good half dozen or so mids in the attic somewhere from when I had a TM years ago . So winner winner chicken dinner ! 👍

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

You are both correct , after I asked I did have a Doh! 🤦‍♂️moment and think just ask RoE , so I did and I was correct it’s a re-badged JG and it’s doing around 320fps , which is nice !

as to the mags I’ve already got a couple of hi-caps and a good half dozen or so mids in the attic somewhere from when I had a TM years ago . So winner winner chicken dinner ! 👍

Debating whether to get one as I can't find mags myself after a quick browse, was also looking at the CA g36k! 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Debating whether to get one as I can't find mags myself after a quick browse, was also looking at the CA g36k! 

I know the K is lovely !😍 I’ve got a TM recoil K and just the dogs dangglies to use .

As to the Sig if your happy with hi-caps there’s a few sellers around there’s the obvious of Taiwan gun plus ‘Just cause’  have them in stock as do ‘Hobby airsoft’ In Ireland.

if you want mids then it’s HK redwolf have mids as does Ehobbie and Airsoft tiger .👍

45 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I know the K is lovely !😍 I’ve got a TM recoil K and just the dogs dangglies to use .

As to the Sig if your happy with hi-caps there’s a few sellers around there’s the obvious of Taiwan gun plus ‘Just cause’  have them in stock as do ‘Hobby airsoft’ In Ireland.

if you want mids then it’s HK redwolf have mids as does Ehobbie and Airsoft tiger .👍

Alright cheers, kind of want both guns but literally just bought a snow wolf aug, do you know the difference between the g36k and the g36 they have listed, just looks like the g36 has a longer barrel to me.

Edit: doesn't matter now anyway as they only accept ukara, getting on my nerves that most places only accept that, it's not as if its the only VCRA. My only site nearby is swat.

• Moderators

Ive split the topic from 

So you can freely continue discussion here ;):)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, djben9 said:

Ive split the topic from 

So you can freely continue discussion here ;):)

Cheers bud 👍

2 hours ago, Compulsive Reload said:

do you know the difference between the g36k and the g36 they have listed, just looks like the g36 has a longer barrel to me.

That is correct good sir is just a longer gun BUT for me it also looks more ‘business like’ than the short one does only time I ever see the C being used is in films (and cheesy ones at that !) 😉

13 hours ago, Lollingsgrad said:

Having the same dilemma myself whilst waiting for the next time I can play.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, YorkieT17 said:

Having the same dilemma myself whilst waiting for the next time I can play.

Did list a couple of places that have them in stock a few posts up . 👍

Archived