The end of The Mall, Reading :(

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Compulsive Reload said:

If you guys do go would be great if you got some footage of it. Would go myself but its like 200 miles away!

Loads of vids on you tube, worth a look on there.

Defo one of the countries most unique venues, will be a HUGE loss to arisoft when doors close for good :(  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Loads of vids on you tube, worth a look on there.

Defo one of the countries most unique venues, will be a HUGE loss to arisoft when doors close for good :(  

Yeah I've seen a few, just would of liked to of seen some footage from this meet up, from the active members on this site. 

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Yeah I've seen a few, just would of liked to of seen some footage from this meet up, from the active members on this site. 

That whole statement fills me with dread. 

I am on loads of videos on youtube and I hate it. If it was up to me go-pros would be banned.

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I am on loads of videos on youtube and I hate it. If it was upto me go-pros would be banned.

(Looks at the ground nervously)

(Whispers) - i was gonna bring some cameras and record it

i mean if you don't wana be in it I can edit you out.

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

I am on loads of videos on youtube and I hate it. If it was upto me go-pros would be banned.

Boooo, what I meant really was one or more of the members filming their gameplay on the day.

I personally couldn't care less of someone films me, although I'm usually on camera when I'm on the receiving end of a bb.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Compulsive Reload said:

I'm usually on camera when I'm on the receiving end of a bb.

Lol, me too, only in my case its usually a massive faceplant or I've ripped the arse out of my trousers😉

4 hours ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Apologies misread your post, skim reading at work ;)  

I used to take my go pro but I spend most of the time in the dark corridors or downstairs so footage is rubbish

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived