The end of The Mall, Reading :(

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

10 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Sounds good to me.

I'll tag @Jedi_Master too, he wouldn't want to miss this.

Maybe tag all those who went to the last meet at the Mall?

Cheers

G

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
15 hours ago, MisterG said:

Maybe tag all those who went to the last meet at the Mall?

Cheers

G

A lot of them are not active on here anymore. That is the main reason I haven't bothered with a meet up game for a while.

Used to be a struggle when there was more active reliable members than there are now. 

As I said if enough people put their hands up to go I will sort something. I can always add a few bodies I know to bulk up numbers. Everybody is welcome to invite mates same as normal as more the merrier. 

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

A lot of them are not active on here anymore. That is the main reason I haven't bothered with a meet up game for a while.

Used to be a struggle when there was more active reliable members than there are now. 

As I said if enough people put their hands up to go I will sort something. I can always add a few bodies I know to bulk up numbers. Everybody is welcome to invite mates same as normal as more the merrier. 

I can probably get 3-5 people including myself. Possibly. Maybe a few more if I told them it's your last chance... 

10 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I'd deffo like to go.  Only Saturdays I can't do are 11/8, 15/9 and 20/10 atm.  I'll also see if my ex army buddy is up for it, he used to play airsoft and joined me at Reforger a few weeks back.

On 02/08/2018 at 18:38, ImTriggerHappy said:

I will see what is available 

Count me in homie :D

I still lurk I just don't post much. I have 1 other person who could come with me who i've just got into airsoft. I'll keep an eye out for dates etc once we decide we can book it off. Trig once it's confirmed i'll sort you out the dosh for it :)

• Supporters

Well I'm game, missed the last one or two

but deffo like to play one last time there

I want Trigger there as he helped organised them in the past

getting it off the ground & our lazy ar$es sorted

I would love the chance to play peew peew with some of you guys one last time

a big thanks to all, Zed, Trigger and all the other saddo's with toys guns who have shot the crap out of me

Please keep us informed & fingers crossed

• Supporters

478F63FF-6BF2-42BE-A7C6-A8F01FCE8DD3.gif.7f66cf029a2ff8354b89e0abb5a51943.gif

Who wants to buy me a plane ticket so I can have one last go?!? 

Despite playing in 7 countries The Mall still remains my favorite non-MilSim/non-event site. I’ll be sad to see it go D’:

I'm new here but would love to get to play with some of you in most likely my first and last game at the mall. 

• Supporters

Aw, that's a damn shame.  It seems like a great site, or at least one that creates memorable stories.

Having just lost our local outdoors site, and with some worrying new construction going on at the "old abandoned" indoor venue, it bothers me that airsoft is pretty much the tenant-of-last-resort for landowners.

I am up for any private, silly or one off games that pop up. Will also try to make any sunday I can now..

Seriously considering selling a lot of guns and potentially winding down with Airsoft (unless this new unbelievable venue crops up and is CQB!!) as woodland does not do it for me :( 

Shame if you give it up.  I enjoy woodland, but I am still new to airsoft.  Playing for the first time at High Wycombe tomorrow.

Cheers

G

3 hours ago, Huxley said:

Fingers crossed the folks the will set up somewhere close.

Would have been nice to try, but I'm still new to this and it's miles from me.

How many miles? It's 100 from me, but worth the trip 

3 hours ago, Huxley said:

Fingers crossed the folks the will set up somewhere close.

Would have been nice to try, but I'm still new to this and it's miles from me.

about 150 from me but as robert said, well worth it

1 hour ago, Huxley said:

Prolly moving on for 320 odd at a guess.

Edit - Google says 180 for me, closer than I thought.

Won't have a rif for at least five weeks anyway, plus I'm more into milsim it seems.

Not too bad. Im sure someone has a spare they can lend you if worse case. 

Archived