6mmAmmo.co.uk

6mmAmmoQuartermaster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Polluxtroy69 said:

Thanks for making things easy Max.

Thanks for the kind words, Dave. We aim to please!

12 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Any chance of 0.25g + in red tracer?

Unfortunately we have no plans to get red tracers at this time. However, if it becomes a possibility in the factory then we will certainly trial them!

3 minutes ago, 6mmAmmoQuartermaster said:

Unfortunately we have no plans to get red tracers at this time. However, if it becomes a possibility in the factory then we will certainly trial them!

Shame.  I'll keep an eye out.

• Supporters

Just placed my first order😁

Bought some .30s a while back to try out, really wasn’t impressed at all. Didn’t feed properly in either of my AEGs on a few different types of magazine. Upon closer inspection lots of them have surface blemishes and random dots on them. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

Bought some .30s a while back to try out, really wasn’t impressed at all. Didn’t feed properly in either of my AEGs on a few different types of magazine. Upon closer inspection lots of them have surface blemishes and random dots on them. 

I've gone for .20's, hopefully being more common in usage & therefore they're shifting a lot more, they are of a better quality ?

Or is my thinking as flawed as your .30's 😜

46 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I've gone for .20's, hopefully being more common in usage & therefore they're shifting a lot more, they are of a better quality ?

Or is my thinking as flawed as your .30's 😜

I’d be interested to know how you get on 

On 19/09/2018 at 16:48, Polluxtroy69 said:

Ordered 2 bags of BBs late on Monday. Raised an issue with their payment process on their website via email. Communication was very fast and pleasant. Invoice sent, paid and they were delivered about 10 minutes ago. Will give the BBs a review once ive had chance to use them. Thanks for making things easy Max.

Dave

Used these tonight (Tuesday) ot my local CQB. Mixed them up with my tracer rounds and they fed perfectly fine. Bo issues with them at all. Ill definitely be buying again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/09/2018 at 01:50, Polluxtroy69 said:

Used these tonight (Tuesday) ot my local CQB. Mixed them up with my tracer rounds and they fed perfectly fine. Bo issues with them at all. Ill definitely be buying again.

Thank you so much for your feedback! 😊

On 20/10/2018 at 14:23, hitmanNo2 said:

FYI, I'm having issues checking out with Firefox and Edge.  Works fine with Chrome though.

Are you getting an error message or is the page simply not loading? Could you send a screenshot of the error to quartermaster @6mmammo.co.uk ?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I use the 0.25g bios in my M249; it's not a tight bore and spread is useful so I was unconcerned by the looser tolerance than my usual Geoffs. I've had zero jams or other issues in around 10,000 rounds. Very nice.

I'm going to try the 0.28g, 0.36g and 0.40g bios in some tightbore AEGs to see how they compare to Geoffs; it would be nice to cut ammo costs!

On 11/07/2019 at 12:55, Lollingsgrad said:

I'm going to try the 0.28g, 0.36g and 0.40g bios in some tightbore AEGs to see how they compare to Geoffs; it would be nice to cut ammo costs!

Sadly can't recommend the 0.4g; many of the BBs were visibly pock-marked. I had a jam and noticed increased spread compared to my Geoffs 0.4g which I used in the same AEG on the same day.

Impressive delivery time though, went second class ordered fairly late in the afternoon Thursday and received Saturday morning. Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Used some of these guys .28s today and had a great time. They feed decently in my stock Krytac and Glock. Had the occasional flyer (Coming out no power of whatnot) but overall pretty impressed, especially considering free shipping and a decent price. Also got great news to report in the customer service department; when I ordered the .28s, I was delivered .30s. No biggie but sent them an e-mail to see what could be done. They got back to me very fast and sent me a pack of .28s and told me to keep the .30s. Overall great service and delivery, decent enough quality

Archived