real deal USA

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All,

does anyone know of anyone in the USA ( florida / fort myers ) area that has a real vector, we are going there soon and my son who has a Krytac would love to shoot the real thing. Looked at most gun clubs but they don't seem to stock rentals.

Thanks

Try looking up gun shops? I’m sure some have ranges for customers to use and I know there are places for tourists to ‘have a go’ as such 

46 minutes ago, E21A said:

Try looking up gun shops? I’m sure some have ranges for customers to use and I know there are places for tourists to ‘have a go’ as such 

I've been looking through the whole map, for gun clubs but none list a Vector! I've even emailled some to see if they know of any others that might have one but no luck. I will be chancing my luck and ask if any members have one they would be willing to let him get his hands on one.

3 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

I've been looking through the whole map, for gun clubs but none list a Vector! I've even emailled some to see if they know of any others that might have one but no luck. I will be chancing my luck and ask if any members have one they would be willing to let him get his hands on one.

I think you'll be lucky to find anywhere outside of Battlefield Vagas that would stock this for use.

• Supporters

@L3wisD @sniperslucky

Jeez, talk about coincidence. I picked up my Vector yesterday, been waiting forever it seems for it to come in :D

You'll be lucky to find a shop that has one. Only one I know of that may is Nashville Armory in Tennessee, but that is a tad far haha. You can get to baguetteland by car faster than you can drive from Orlando to TN (I should know, done both drives multiple times).

When are y'all in the area? I wouldn't mind taking y'all to the range, assuming I'm still in the area. I'm going to be all over the South in the upcoming weeks, from the Florida Keys to Nashville Tennessee to the Appalachians of Georgia. I'm generally up in Jacksonville (about 2 hours north), if y'all can make the drive. I used to attend uni near Orlando, but I've been in Jacksonville since then.

• Supporters

So you arrive in Orlando the 20th? I'll check my schedule when I get home from work. 

Archived