New hpa gun in the pipeline

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, proffrink said:

You are never going to be able to get recoil like you can with HPA given current battery technology. That's the real limiting factor and the reason why I use HPA.

I agree, not a fair of AEG.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

errrrrrrrr that does sound a bit paintbally, or was that the joke :)

A bit paintbally, but there was also a type of stock designed by a gunsmith/paintballer for one of the British Olympic shooting teams which was banned for an unfair advantage. 

It was very close to and inspired by the curved base fibre cylinders to roll in the shoulder.

2 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

A bit paintbally, but there was also a type of stock designed by a gunsmith/paintballer for one of the British Olympic shooting teams which was banned for an unfair advantage. 

It was very close to and inspired by the curved base fibre cylinders to roll in the shoulder.

I'd like to see that.

53 minutes ago, Aengus said:

It was a joke, but a serious joke. Can’t petsonally think of a better solution.

Stock isn't big enough?

50 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

I'd like to see that.

Ditto

Ive not seen it but spoke many times with the guy, and a couple of times on the subject

One of his weird but functional ideas is below

Its a tiny bullpup style design.  Too small and tight for my big arms and hands, but with the bottle angled on a kickup Mount, instead of jerky moves to adjust, you tuck it into your shoulder and ‘roll’ to chase your target

FCC7B107-9A53-4021-AD88-862829C1FB88.jpeg

1 hour ago, Seth_K said:

Stock isn't big enough?

Stick it under the barrel - plenty of space there!

Of course I only did this a handful of times, just because I could, not very practical, aim high as it pulls down the tip

6A281EC6-A912-4B07-8FD1-CAD5E5AF6A28.jpeg

Archived