AEG with Recoil

Stu 661
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have decided to ditch the GBB idea and instead go for a AEG with recoil.

I have had a look and can only find TM’s with recol, really like the idea of them especially the stops firing when empty.

Any other AEG’s out there with recoil that my poor google skills have missed?

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, BigStew said:

There is Bolt but I hear they tend to shake themselves apart. 

There's a lot of people with the later ones that haven't had that problem. More of an issue with early ones.

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I want one of the ones @EvilMonkeehas got recently.

The PTS Centurion CM4.

Poster-01-750x500.jpg

Looks Lovely.

YES! I do want that, so so so very much. But also a TM MP7 GBB. And a new car. And windows in the house that don't make it look like it's always raining. And a holiday AND THE MOON ON A STICK!!!!

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

YES! I do want that, so so so very much. But also a TM MP7 GBB. And a new car. And windows in the house that don't make it look like it's always raining. And a holiday AND THE MOON ON A STICK!!!!

You can buy the moon quite cheap, it’s not on a stick though 

AFC984F2-09DA-44FD-8FF8-9B1A6189F8EA.jpeg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

You can buy the moon quite cheap, it’s not on a stick though 

AFC984F2-09DA-44FD-8FF8-9B1A6189F8EA.jpeg

No stick? WELL THAT'S NO BLOODY USE THEN, IS IT?

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Lozart said:

No stick? WELL THAT'S NO BLOODY USE THEN, IS IT?

Can’t get you the moon on a stick , but I can get you Jose Jalapeno on a steeek ! 

FB79245A-AE0F-498B-9E25-82A0E206424A.jpeg

Having shot my mates TM recoil and Bolt, My own ics Mars and now my Kwa erg. I think its 110% safe to say. If your look for the recoil realism, The KWA Erg feels by far the best of them all. It also has a good amount of weight to it giving it added realism if thats what your looking for.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ghostwalker said:

Having shot my mates TM recoil and Bolt, My own ics Mars and now my Kwa erg. I think its 110% safe to say. If your look for the recoil realism, The KWA Erg feels by far the best of them all. It also has a good amount of weight to it giving it added realism if thats what your looking for.

It's actually about half a kilo heavier than a real M4A1.

You're not going to find anything close to the recoil on a GBBR.

TM Recoil are in the top end for performance & realism

KWA Erg feels awesome

My brother-in-law has the Bolt, and I ran with the G&G TopTech EBB, both okay but no where near the same level of recoil. More of an artificial shunt. You also won't get the locking bolt that you would with the TM Recoil.

Of course you could consider the GBLS DAS, but it's new to market and rather pricey. However, I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm hoping to get my hands on one to play with and review in the coming weeks. They're rather tasty but well beyond my price bracket.

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Gtech said:

You're not going to find anything close to the recoil on a GBBR.

TM Recoil are in the top end for performance & realism

KWA Erg feels awesome

My brother-in-law has the Bolt, and I ran with the G&G TopTech EBB, both okay but no where near the same level of recoil. More of an artificial shunt. You also won't get the locking bolt that you would with the TM Recoil.

Of course you could consider the GBLS DAS, but it's new to market and rather pricey. However, I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm hoping to get my hands on one to play with and review in the coming weeks. They're rather tasty but well beyond my price bracket.

The new KWA ERG AEG3 series have a stop on empty function too.

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Haven't the ERGs always had that when using their own mags with the extended followers?

• Supporters
Just now, M_P said:

Haven't the ERGs always had that when using their own mags with the extended followers?

Couldn't tell you to be honest. I was just browsing the KWA site and they were touting it as a new thing for the AEG3.

I need a Centurion CM4 in my life though.

8 minutes ago, Lozart said:

TIL! Everyday is a school day ❤️

• Mostly Retired Moderators
7 hours ago, Lozart said:

I need a Centurion CM4 in my life though

Me too, brother.. :(

Go halfsies? 

Guest pierce09
8 hours ago, M_P said:

Yep. both the original 30/60 PTS PMags and the newer 30/120 KWA mags have the mag cut off feature. 

Having owned a TMRS, 2 BOLT B4 M4A1s and 2 KWA PTS ERG M4s, I can say although they each have their good points, I've preferred my KWA ERGs by a mile. The TM is awesome but I find the KWA PTS ERG is just so solid and reliable. The BOLT was nice and had a cheeky little kick to it but never felt substantial enough although I used one for about 3 years stock without issue before it died (stripped gears). I currently use another ERG Block 2 that is awesome if a little heavy with the DD rail and an Elcan on it. 

Archived