Testing BBs

gasman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 11/03/2019 at 07:29, snuff said:

"Slightly faster"....😲

They start to breakdown as soon as you open the bottle,any hint of moisture and they become uber sticky,My brother was unfortunate to but a box in error,he couldn't give them away,they constantly jammed his gun.

This is from experience not second-hand info

Wow thanks for the 411.  Note to self do not by bio BB's, period. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regard to new Bio BBs I do not believe we now have the same problems of a few years ago, new bio BBs do not swell and I have not heard of any going sticky apart from what Snuff has said. I have said items coming out of china cannot be relied upon as regards quality but the only problems recently with new Bio BBs seems to be that they are dustier out of the bag, possibly because of the powder additives used to make the BBs break down quicker. The dust is much finer produced when grinding to polish and size the BBs seems to static stick to BBs. I have left Bio BBs soaking for a week and not experienced swelling or stickyness does anyone out there have a view?

Archived