Weapon 762 vs spirtitus

Shaun Haynes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

who is anyone to argue what someone else spends their money on

This. All day long.

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

Linky?
I can't find it on Twitter at all.... Can find their account, but only old tweets - nothing from this year. Please help this twittard...

51 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Twitter?? There's no tacticool gun/gear stuff on Twitter.  Seriously.  Facebook and IG are entirely the realms for that kinds thing.  The one and only automatic robot account I have that just auto reposts content from other platforms is my Twitter.

It was on their IG account but they seem to have removed the posts now. Weapon762 aren't selling the rig in question either so it seems that they've made their point.

• Supporters

Were they actual posts?  Because I follow them and I have to say I only saw stories, which automatically disappear after a day.  I could've missed something granted but there's definitely a difference between a permanent and temporary piece of content.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

So I bought a real one (I'm not getting into the I can afford real steel/I cant afford real steel argument as its been done to death) because I want to support an independent company that as I do with the majority of things I buy when and if I can. The problem I have with this and if I word it right I think people will see the point spiritus are making..

Yes you have worded well mate , and no you haven’t come across as an elitist or any other negative way , well said .

2 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Linky?
I can't find it on Twitter at all.... Can find their account, but only old tweets - nothing from this year. Please help this twittard...

Have had a look and even I can’t find it again now ! 😳

Freely admit when it comes too all this malarkey I’m barely one step above a Neanderthal my self ! 🤦‍♂️

35 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Were they actual posts?  Because I follow them and I have to say I only saw stories, which automatically disappear after a day.  I could've missed something granted but there's definitely a difference between a permanent and temporary piece of content.

They were only in the story from what I saw. There’s nothing on their main page although I haven’t looked at the “highlights” section

9 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Yes you have worded well mate , and no you haven’t come across as an elitist or any other negative way , well said .

Have had a look and even I can’t find it again now ! 😳

Freely admit when it comes too all this malarkey I’m barely one step above a Neanderthal my self ! 🤦‍♂️

It was on their daily story on IG, as said above that deletes itself in 24hrs usually page 1 shows what they posted, they haven’t posted more than that from what I’ve seen @Druid799

• Supporters

My lack of care or concern for the situation stems from a few yrs ago while on hols in the states I was in Vegas and the ‘Crossroads of the West’ gunshow was on so always wanting to see one (to see if it would be as mental as you’d think and it was !) so I went , and amongst all the firearms retailers there were a couple of tactical gear stands and the guys on them were all actively pushing there gear off the back of there ex-SF credentials so obviously I’m going to have a look and if possible have a chat , but when I did enter there stands I found to a man they were all incredibly arrogant and full of them selves which really disappointed me as all the US personnel I’d encountered previously had been incredibly friendly and professional and quite self deprecating , hence not a tear shed over this incident . 

Archived