Tm glock 22 upgrades

Craigmiestro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought a tm glock 22 but I can’t seem to find a replacement metal slide for it or any scope mounting kits other than universal pistol mounts but I’ve been told that the glock 22 is too fat for them. Does anyone know of any scope mounts and good slides for the 22?

Rainbow8 have some bits, including slides.

I have a TMG22, standard slide with a red dot mounted, G17 kit fits no problem, as it’s  the same Airsoft pistol with rounded slide edges and some improvements to the slide and frame for longevity reasons.

The confusion is with the real steel Glock, as the G21 is fatter, being 0.45 calibre. The TM G17 is actually bigger than a real G17, andalmost identical to a real G21

rdb

Thanks very much man I didn’t even know that the sights could be changed on the tm stock slides fixes both my issues in one. You wouldn’t happen to know the best way to fit a tracer unit without changing the outer barrel on it would you? It’s my first glock so I’m not exactly a wealth of knowledge when it comes to them

Personally, I would change the outer barrel BUT if you’re careful, you may be able to

screw and adapter into the plastic and cut threads as you do it. As long as your tracer is very light it will work.

Your other option is an SAS front mount, it looks odd, but won’t upset the blow back at all as it allows you to mount a suppressor/ tracer to the frame of the gun

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01C5INDTY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_EzpvBb3GXFBKG

Archived