VFC 416 vs M27?

AlecBeach
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I love the HK416 but I am also looking towards the M27 just because of it being able to go fullauto. 
But the 416 is much lighter and easier in case. I run into a CQC situation. 
What would you guys recommend? I buy because I'm really on the fence! 
I've been going on tons of sites asking. 
Thank you! 

• Head Moderator

Buy the TM HK416. Single shot (semi-auto) and full automatic fire.  Although I would be surprised that the VFC did not do the same.  

For CQB, I prefer the shorter HK416.

Assuming this is VFC try shooting them off an email and see if you can buy the upper for one of the two separately.

Also, I believe VFC and others do both GBBR and AEG versions, can you give more information, or are you really only interested from a "real world" observations point of view?

Also, these guns have daytona and polarstar compatibility (polarstar used VFC as main guide for their FE).

(does anyone make an M27 after VFC?)

On 22/07/2018 at 14:10, Jedi_Master said:

Buy the TM HK416. Single shot (semi-auto) and full automatic fire.  Although I would be surprised that the VFC did not do the same.  

For CQB, I prefer the shorter HK416.

Might consider. But I hate the plastic that TM has on their guns.

13 minutes ago, MaxtheNinja said:

I'd say go with the 416, it's lighter and shorter. But if you can get both do it.

You know. Might just get both!

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely 416, since it's airsoft there's really no advantage to having a longer barrel. The 416 will perform the same as the m27, but will be lighter and easier to carry.

On 11/08/2018 at 12:30, MaxtheNinja said:

Definitely 416, since it's airsoft there's really no advantage to having a longer barrel. The 416 will perform the same as the m27, but will be lighter and easier to carry.

https://modernairsoft.com/collections/gun-finder-ar-hk-416/products/416-cqb-elite-full-metal-airsoft-aeg-rifle-by-vfc Is this the way to go?

Archived