What rifle is this based off?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was going through files of a discontinued game i loved to play and came across a few unimplemented guns some modeled some with just small images... modified AN-94 or a AK-12? not sure

image.png.16226db95266da85adfe33427830ecbb.png

Looks like an AK variant to me, Might be an AK-12, you would need to see the other side of the gun and the selector to be sure and the  image isn't that great. Or the pistol grip looks right to be an AN-94. It's nothing you couldn't make with the right base gun.

Mag shape, Rear of the upper, Side mount rail.

The thing that's throwing you off is the lack of gas tube at the top. But it could easily be a short gas tube on a cut barrel with an extension to the sight post and flash hider.

Cyma do one that isn't a million miles off as a base gun.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/cm-077a-cyma?from=listing&campaign-id=21

FB3531(1).JPG

image.thumb.png.d4a97c51b45bea674d0b31d478dc82af.png

I found this which looked rather similar later on. these must be based of something. I mean this looked very much like a modified AK-12 the only thing that throws me from the original image is of course the magwell, and most likely covered up gas tube. this gun here has an almost identical handgrip.

Also that was the only image, sadly the gun was never implemented and the game was closed.

image.png.325772ffa4a8c22b8fbf696015d4b7f2.png Whats interesting is that in the games files there's a AN94 which appears to only fire suppressed... and also doesnt have that many sounds. since the AK already has all of its suppresor sounds.. thats might be what it is??

• Supporters

I'd say that's supposed to be an AN 94

%D0%9E%D0%BF%D1%8B%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%

Archived