New to the forums

Game Cam
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys/girls,

I have seen this site pop up a few times while I have googled airsoft things so I thought I would sign up and start posting.
I thought I would just post this to say hi and stuff.

My name is Cameron but I do get called other stuff - Game Cam ( brother came up with that), Cold (cause I sneeze alot), The Ram (from rugby days and how i like to clear the way) or Nathan Hale (when i feel like not being Cameron).
I live in Martham/Wymondham in Norfolk.
I started properly getting to Airsoft about 6 months ago and I have already spent like £3000 (my self restraint is not good).
I have all types of guns from Single action revolvers to Machine guns - I like the classics but love unique.
I mainly play at Combat Action Games for outdoors and Battlestations Snetterton for my CQB fill but I have started traveling to other sites in England, I plan to play in Scotland soon and then start going abroad with a trip to Austria early next year.

I am a bit of a tinkerer and builder - I have already built a custom Guitar case to carry my guns in (I don't know where to post about of it), I am working on custom guns and making some cosplay stuff you can play Airsoft in.
I already made videos on youtube for games so I have started making them for Airsoft aswell.
I love roleplay and a bit of acting so I am starting to look at helping milsim and other airsoft events and playing civilians and VIPs.
I already like doing Oscar performances when i get shot at skirmishes which marshals and players seem to enjoy.
I usually have either of two loadouts on
Good - Green cap, googles, lower mesh mask, and vest over civilian clothes.

Bad - Full black Viper tac suit, Black stealth balaclava with a skull mask over the top.
I like mixing it up and using all my different guns but usually its

G&G ARP556 - A little monster of a gun that I am yet to find a equal for.
Cybergun 100th Anniversary M1911A1 - a reliable, accurate pistol with surprising range.

But yeah that is about all i think anyone of you would ever need to know about me and a bit extra.
I hope to post interesting stuff.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi Cam

Welcome to the forum.

Have a search around and you'll see where to post.

For your guns, there is a Gun Picture Thread

For the case, have a seach, but if there isn't a recent topic about it,  I think probably best create a thread about what people carry their guns in in the GD section.

https://airsoft-forums.uk/forum/9-general-discussion/

Cheers

G

welcome, there's loads of very helpful people on here. seems like you already know your stuff. let us know how you get on in Scotland and Austria. :)

• Head Moderator
16 hours ago, Game Cam said:

I am a bit of a tinkerer and builder - I have already built a custom Guitar case to carry my guns in (I don't know where to post about of it), I am working on custom guns and making some cosplay stuff you can play Airsoft in.
I already made videos on youtube for games so I have started making them for Airsoft aswell.

You guitar case (very Desperado) can be posted in the "Guns, Gear & Loadouts" section or if you have a sequence of pictures and text showing your process it could go into "Tutorials" section to help other members attempt it.

Any general airsoft videos would go into "Media" under your own single topic (keep all your videos in one place) unless it is specifically a review of gun/kit in which case into "Reviews" or "Tutorials" depending which is most applicable.

• Moderators

Welcome

another from the East :)

Archived