Lane End High Wycombe 29/07

snuff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://www.skirmishwycombeairsoft.com/   and facebook .

Contrary to popular belief Lane End is still functioning as an airsoft site albeit under new direction,the issue may have arisen when X-site said they were no longer running games at Lane End.It is now run directly by Skirmish and is in it's infancy running as a new site with new staff,etc.

They would appreciate feedback and support to try to get them where they need to be(another site can't be a bad thing)currently they are running private games and games on a non-regular basis,this will improve as the numbers rise,it can and will be a great site with mixed terrain,not massive but aqmple.

They have a game running on the 29th with a few of us from here attending.

I'm hoping to go.

Cheers

G

Anybody else planning on attending?We have a group of about 8 and 6-8 others plan to attend...20 would be  good fun..

Ha ha just realised as I was posting I thought you. On about x-site and I'm off to my first game with them at the outpost. Well have fun. 

It was Xsite, but under new management

Archived