Quality airsoft pistol

MaxtheNinja
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 21/07/2018 at 13:33, MaxtheNinja said:

Looking for a good pistol that is under 200. Any suggestions? I like to stick with US weapons, and I want it to be pretty light.

If you like Glocks. Get the EF Glock 19 or 17 (17 is better and you are wrong if you disagree)

As far as the EF Glock go's I have a new inner barrel and bucking and it shoots really tight groupings, I have been able to hit a soda can at 150 ft every shot. so far no issues with the gun and I have put probably just shy of 10,000 rounds through it. 

That's definitely impressive, I'm going to try to get to shoot an Elite Force Glock sometime soon. Then I'll see...

On 31/07/2018 at 04:19, emilianoksa said:

I assume by EF we're talking VFC.

In which case it is now sold only by Umarex.

What put me off this, beside the price, was the VFC hop up which I am told is proprietary.

Is it? A buddy of mine put a new hop up bucking and barrel into his Elite Force Glock 17...

On 29/07/2018 at 16:23, MaxtheNinja said:

That's definitely impressive, I'm going to try to get to shoot an Elite Force Glock sometime soon. Then I'll see...

I love mine.

4 hours ago, AlecBeach said:

I love mine.

I ordered one a few days ago, the only place I found them in stock was at Modern Airsoft they give you a free mystery gift with every order too! I'm not arguing with free stuff...

On 21/07/2018 at 21:45, Adolf Hamster said:

We 226, might not have the prettiest externals but it shoots much better than it rightfully should.

I have a WE 226R and it’s fantastic.

Archived