Better than stock barrel but not a money killer

Simonwwfc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys wanna look at buying few upgrades been looking through forum etc now my rifles a vsr 10 g spec Jg . Wanna replace the standard barrel if possible to something more better but not costing a fortune I’ve decided sniping is for me . So wanna upgrade parts when I can when funds allow it’s all stock other than spring many thanks please go easy lol 

+1 on the bucking

• Supporters

If it's for a sniper rifle there's no point cheaping out, the whole thing is about precision and as a result anything less than a PDI is shooting yourself in the foot.

Save up for that instead, the stock barrel isn't too bad anyway until you can afford to switch

• Supporters
6 hours ago, M_P said:

anything less than a PDI is shooting yourself in the foot.

Come now, other aftermarket barrels aren't that innaccurate.....

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Come now, other aftermarket barrels aren't that innaccurate.....

No of course not and in a normal AEG or whatever I'd 100% agree, but a sniper rifle is all about precision and accuracy

In my opinion if you're building or upgrading a sniper rifle settling on something else isn't worth doing, the inner barrel is probably the most important component of the lot and therefore getting that as good as possible should be the bare minimum. If not just stick with the stock TM barrel as I said, they're pretty good as is anyway 

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, M_P said:

No of course not and in a normal AEG or whatever I'd 100% agree, but a sniper rifle is all about precision and accuracy

In my opinion if you're building or upgrading a sniper rifle settling on something else isn't worth doing, the inner barrel is probably the most important component of the lot and therefore getting that as good as possible should be the bare minimum. If not just stick with the stock TM barrel as I said, they're pretty good as is anyway 

Twas a joke response insofar as a non pdi barrel wont suddenly make the bb's spin 180 and hit your foot :P

I have a TNT barrel and I’m more than happy with the results. 

A budget barrel ive seen get positive reviews and I might even pick one up to try is the km head barrel, my mate picked one up for £15 new and it’s served him well

• 2 weeks later...

Been researching recently and action army 430mm barrel is highly recommended(will go into the gspec silincer)

but before that I’d be looking at trigger upgrade and action army hop up with maple leaf bucking. (Personal recommendations after extensive research and purchasing this items for my own)

Archived