Best airsoft guns for amputee

gibbon23
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Duff said:

Something like this on a single point sling for reloads would be ideal.

mate of mine put a polarstar in one of those things, because he hates people.....

On 20/07/2018 at 17:36, gibbon23 said:

Hi,

I've never done air sort before but my girlfriends won has and he wants me to go. So I was wondering if anyone knew what gun would be best for me as I'm an rightarm amputee.

Thanks

Maybe you've seen this maybe you haven't, might be helpful.

https://youtu.be/Lep25fb8CgM?t=42s

• Supporters
On 23/07/2018 at 15:38, Duff said:

Something like this [shortie M4] on a single point sling for reloads would be ideal.

Why buy an M4 that's been hacked apart to produce something the same size as an MP5K, that'll be harder to aim than an MP5K once you slap the PEQ box and sighting solution on top, and harder to reload than an MP5K?

Did anyone mention the MP5K yet?

MP5K! :P

I think the hardest part will be reloads. Might I suggest an ASG Skorpion with the 375rd mag. Also, if you are going to have any sort of belt, chest rig or molle, might I suggest making a "winding patch" - a rubber patch on your chest or leg that you can use to push the mag against and wind the mag up without having to drop it out the gun. 375 bbs is plenty enough for one game.

Archived