Sign in to follow this  
YorkieT17

HQ Airsoft Driffield - East Yorkshire

Hi guys, it seems there is a new site that has opened on the former RAF base at Driffield. Has anyone attended this place yet? I am considering heading there in August at some point so would be great to know what it is like. No website but they do have a page on Facebook and rumour has it that it is being run by the same guys as Slaughterhouse.

It's run by Airsoft Direct / Slaughterhouse.
AFAIK they've just had trial games so far with limited numbers.
I'm not sure when they're going to open it up to full numbers though.
It's got a massive amount of potential.

Hi,

The site is called " HQ " and it is indeed run by ASD from Hull. The first normal game day is the 5th August as the other 3 where trial game days. The site massive and it has lots of outdoor play and more and more building's will be brought into play as time progresses. The potential for this site is massive with full day games and normal game days being in the works. I think there is also themed and milsim games will be run at some point in the future as well. I personally love the site and it can only get better .

There is also lots of long grass and trees and places to hide. We are in the process of clearing areas and will also be putting signs/markers up around site to help with navigating around site.