Anyone reccomed a mid tier G36

GazeTasty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

In terms of length G36C < G36K < G36

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G36

5 minutes ago, GazeTasty said:

the longer one 

what I ment was will it all work the same as the one you linked

what I mean is that g3 u sent will it perform the same as the same as the one I sent but maybe fps deference's 

3 minutes ago, MisterG said:

In terms of length G36C < G36K < G36

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G36

got confused when looking on shops at them :) thought it was some weird airsoft name for em, thought they was all the same

Couple of things..

the JG g36 isn’t externally amazing, but it’s an absolute work horse and very reliable. I’d reccomend buying one to anybody. I would reccomend a maple leaf bucking with it and to run .25-.28 in it. 

If youre happy with heavy, expensive, 30 round mags, the we g36c is in my opinion the cheapest usable GBBR currently available. People talk shit about maintenance and taking them apart, but it’s so much easier than an AEG. On the g36c there are 3 pins. You only need to remove 2 of them to completely strip the gun. In less than one minute, you can have the gun stripped, wiped, lubed and put back together it’s that easy. 

As for fps.. you can run an NPAS, but I just run a restricter disc. Cost about £4. Run it on propane until it’s too cold then run it on MAPP. Use it all year round. 

I have an Umarex G36C, fitted a tightbore barrel/maple leaf buckiing and was getting some good range with it, then buggered up the gearbox.  Will getting working someday....

It's light, which is why I liked it, but am getting used to carrying heavier kit.

15 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

>CTRL+F:  "Specna"

"No results found"

Huh.... that's odd.

@GazeTasty - Check out the Specna G36s. They're supposed to be quite good.

arnt ebb guns abit dodgy 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 hour ago, GazeTasty said:

arnt ebb guns abit dodgy 

Well... Some can be.

It's not necessarily the gun that is dodgy bit the ebb mechanism of flapping the ejection port back and forth.

It's easily disabled with half an hour of spare time then the gun functions just like a normal AEG.

EBB is not worth it at all though. It's more of an audio feature than a recoil. You won't even feel it. Disable it and enjoy the gun :)

• Moderators
On 20/07/2018 at 15:03, GazeTasty said:

arnt ebb guns abit dodgy 

ive got a few 'EBBs' by ICS and not had any issues with them, one being  just over 2ys old

never noticed any battery issues with mine, using 7.4lipos, but i dont spam the trigger, quite reserved with my shooting so that may help and 90% of the time single shot anyway...conserve my plastic!

@GazeTasty i have the ICS version of the G36, the G33F (not EBB),  and i like it, nice and lightweight, but assume you want a gas version or a G36 so may not be worth looking at, although it takes M4 mags so a little useful as most of my AEGS are M4 based so one set of mags and pouches!! :)

On 20/07/2018 at 16:33, L3wisD said:

You won't even feel it.

True, its just there to make a little bit of noise.... :)

26 minutes ago, djben9 said:

ive got a few 'EBBs' by ICS and not had any issues with them, one being  just over 2ys old

never noticed any battery issues with mine, using 7.4lipos, but i dont spam the trigger, quite reserved with my shooting so that may help and 90% of the time single shot anyway...conserve my plastic!

@GazeTasty i have the ICS version of the G36, the G33F,  and i liek it, nice and lightweight, but assume you want a gas version or a G36 so may not be worth looking at, although it takes M4 mags so a little useful as most of my AEGS are M4 based so one set of mags and pouches!! :)

I think the amount of gas wasted on a gbbr opposed to battery on an ebbr is massively different. Unless you're running HPA I imagine batteries last longer than gas does even considering "wasted" power on the bb function.

Who called in the Mod Squad 😀

So back on topic, You can get a fully licenced by Umarex H&K G36c (which are made by a company called Ares) 

Alot of people here they will say that JG are good for the money, and they are. but they dont quality check their guns so alot of duff guns get sent out. which is why I guess why you dont want to go with them again.

So like I said, you can get one made by Ares for around the £150 mark via Gun-Fire (will link at the bottom) Gun fire takes a LONG time before they ship for the first time to you but they will paint the gun for free in the two tone colour that you say you need.

Hope this helps

Link for rifle

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152205098-H-K-G36C-Sportline-subcarbine-replica.html

Link for the paint service on their website so you dont have to try and find it ( you need to add it to your cart when buying a gun)

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152211293-Free-painting-service-Gratis-servico-de-pintura-make-the-airsoft-gun-meet-your-local-law-requirements.html

Med caps for the gun

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152209368-120rds-mid-cap-magazine-for-G36-type-replicas.html

EDIT:

Just a side note, I just realised that Gun-fire also has the WE GBBR on their site at under £200

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152205328-999C-IdZ-GBB-subcarbine-replica.html

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Da_sheriff said:

So back on topic, You can get a fully licenced by Umarex H&K G36c (which are made by a company called Ares) 

Alot of people here they will say that JG are good for the money, and they are. but they dont quality check their guns so alot of duff guns get sent out. which is why I guess why you dont want to go with them again.

Ares quality control is no better than JGs. The umarex rebrand G36s are way more prone to failure than the JG ones.

To be honest the JG G36 is probably the best common G36 short of a TM one. 

Amazing seeings as everything else by JG is garbage.

Are the CYMA G36s any good? Similar price to the JG ones. Sorry if I’ve just asked a question with the most obvious answer. 

Considering a G36c instead of a SIG 552 as I understand upgrading/ replacement parts may be an issue on the SIG rifles.

If they are clones of Tokyo marui the sig and the G36 have the same gearbox so spares are not an issue

• Supporters
On 21/07/2018 at 10:44, ImTriggerHappy said:

The umarex rebrand G36s are way more prone to failure than the JG ones.

Genuine question: for what sample sizes?

5 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Also depends on which version of umerex. There is one that is a direct copy of a tm and another that cuts down on the superstructure of the gun made of Cheap materials and very weak. From personal experience we used to run 30 hire G36s pretty much spilt into 1/3 jg 2/3 umerex. We had between 4 or 5 failures a game day with it mostly umerex failing. Not exactly scientific but generally both version were less reliable than the jg. 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Nothing scientific just based on the fact that the majority of cheap G36s knocking around are JG unless you look at boneyards then they are Umarex. Everybody I know with Umarex rebrands has issues but the JGs rarely fail unless through expected wear and tear.

A lot of sites use the JG because they are cheap but work.

Archived