Anyone reccomed a mid tier G36

GazeTasty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

got T3-K3 g3 and did not listen and now I am stuck with that but the final decision is to get a decent g36 not so beginner but mid range dont know what to look for on patrol base there is a lot of jing gong ones but I dont really want to get that brand again after the G3.

looking to spend about £200 and would really love a GBBR but they might be out of the price range. but still will be happy with either and the style im not to fused about either but if I had to pick one it would be the one in the image but any style will do.

cheers  :)

shutterstock_445557409-e1477399538626.jpg

200 quid I wouldn't consider being mid range money tbh. For a GBBR it would be low end and you wouldn't be able to afford any extra mags. Personally I would get any of the JG variants and mod the hell out of them. 

4 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

200 quid I wouldn't consider being mid range money tbh. For a GBBR it would be low end and you wouldn't be able to afford any extra mags. Personally I would get any of the JG variants and mod the hell out of them. 

are the JG ones actually any good tho to as a base no upgrades I just dont trust that brand since I got the G3. cuz it might be a while before I have upgrade money aswell.

also the 200 quid budget is just for the gun itself so I could get some extra money together for mags.so do you know any low end ones that are decent? 

srry if I spam questions im not to good with forum talk 

I’ve got a KWC one which is stock and shoots great

4 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

I’ve got a KWC one which is stock and shoots great

where do I find one only find bbgunsforless two tone in uk :) 

if you dont mind second hand, the WE g36c GBBR's often come up for £200ish with mags

6 hours ago, Wo1f said:

if you dont mind second hand, the WE g36c GBBR's often come up for £200ish with mags

been having a look ill get one of them cheers 

JG G36s are very good for the money but with any Chinese made gun the chances of a lemon are much higher. You can get a WE G36 new for between £200 to £250 depending which version you want bug it will be of very limited use with out up grades just because of UK climate. 

7 minutes ago, BigStew said:

JG G36s are very good for the money but with any Chinese made gun the chances of a lemon are much higher. You can get a WE G36 new for between £200 to £250 depending which version you want bug it will be of very limited use with out up grades just because of UK climate. 

what costs of upgrades for like ok ones I dont have a clue what to look for :) like on average what would it cost I have never bothered upgrading before :) 

You will need to start with a NPAS kit to keep fps legal and consists. That will make it usable in this kind of weather.  If you want to use it in colder weather you will need to replace most of bolt. If you keep it as a fair weather gun you don't need to do much but it will require much greater maintance than than AEG(stripping and cleaning oiling after every game day} 

1 minute ago, BigStew said:

You will need to start with a NPAS kit to keep fps legal and consists. That will make it usable in this kind of weather.  If you want to use it in colder weather you will need to replace most of bolt. If you keep it as a fair weather gun you don't need to do much but it will require much greater maintance than than AEG(stripping and cleaning oiling after every game day} 

thanks how much will this cost would you say 200+?

13 hours ago, GazeTasty said:

where do I find one only find bbgunsforless two tone in uk :) 

Sorry, not KWC, KWA.

Cheapest WE G39 I know of is £200.00 at gunfire you are then looking at £16.00 for an NPAS kit and about £40.00 a mag. That was a quick search Google is your friend. 

I think for a GBBR, considering you need mags too, you should be doubling your budget and then some, or consider an AEG.

4 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Cheapest WE G39 I know of is £200.00 at gunfire you are then looking at £16.00 for an NPAS kit and about £40.00 a mag. That was a quick search Google is your friend. 

srry you said about the barrel and that sound like the sort of thing you get done in a shop. 

3 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

I think for a GBBR, considering you need mags too, you should be doubling your budget and then some, or consider an AEG.

I would get AEG but ill I can find is JG and still would like to spend abit more and get something better and im struggling to find a non two tone one KWA I mean in two tone

13 minutes ago, GazeTasty said:

srry you said about the barrel and that sound like the sort of thing you get done in a shop. 

I would get AEG but ill I can find is JG and still would like to spend abit more and get something better and im struggling to find a non two tone one KWA I mean in two tone

You could email KWA and enquire about a europe distributor?

What was wrong with the G3?  You can use that to try mods, as BigStew says GBBRs need work, so you can cut your teeth on the G3.

Even though it is different technology (AEG vs GBBR), part of it is the confidence and skill to take something apart and successfully put it back together.

Cheers

G

30 minutes ago, GazeTasty said:

JG are 99% TM compatible. Just because it's a lower tier brand doesn't mean it's shit. With such a low budget you'll struggle to get a loadout sorted for less than £200 especially if you avoid the "copy" brands.

I bought a JG080 for under a 100'er. So far I've spent money for an uprated spring and a v3 hop up  (which was luckily free but could have cost upwards of £30.)

4 minutes ago, Duff said:

JG are 99% TM compatible. Just because it's a lower tier brand doesn't mean it's shit. With such a low budget you'll struggle to get a loadout sorted for less than £200 especially if you avoid the "copy" brands.

I bought a JG080 for under a 100'er. So far I've spent money for an uprated spring and a v3 hop up  (which was luckily free but could have cost upwards of £30.)

yeah I just did not trust JG but ill have to try em I guess but ill have another look around for some aeg g36 on the preowned sites first 

8 minutes ago, GazeTasty said:

yeah I just did not trust JG but ill have to try em I guess but ill have another look around for some aeg g36 on the preowned sites first 

Why buy second-hand when you can buy brand new?

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/608-works-j-g

3 minutes ago, Duff said:

Why buy second-hand when you can buy brand new?

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/608-works-j-g

is dat same as dis http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/608-2-works-j-g

will they work with other branded mags?

No it's the 608, not the 608-2. If you read the link you can clearly tell that. About 5 cheaper than the one you linked.

The first is a G36C clone, the second is the G36K varient which is a bit longer, did you want that or a carbine (i.e. longer variant)?

Cheers

G

1 minute ago, MisterG said:

The first is the G36C clones, the second is the G36K varient which is a bit longer, did you want that or a carbine (i.e. longer variant)?

Cheers

G

the longer one 

1 minute ago, Duff said:

No it's the 608, not the 608-2. If you read the link you can clearly tell that. About 5 cheaper than the one you linked.

what I ment was will it all work the same as the one you linked

Archived