Epic trigger unit

Solly4568
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, so I was recently down at the field and their was a guy with a polar star who let me try it out and their was no trigger travel time 😮. So my question is, is their any thing I could put in to a CM16 that could make it fire like that or is a HPA thing only (don’t really like HPA as if I wanted to carry a tank around then I would play paintball 😂)

Thanks

Solly

• Supporters

You can get close.

Gate Titan advanced

Asg cnc 30k motor

Adjustable speed trigger.

Once it is set up right you can paddle the trigger as fast as you like but won't out run the gun.

Cost you about £210 so not really worth doing to a combat masheep

• Supporters

If you mean a very sensitive trigger pull then it can sort of be acheived with some messing around either with the trigger contacts or a mosfet combined with a grub screw that will let you pre-set the trigger.

If you mean the lack of delay between pulling the trigger and the bb firing (aka "lock time") then thats much harder, as trigger happy says your looking at some extensive messing with the internals to get it to that state.

At the end of the day theres a reason hpa is popular- performance wise it just cant be beaten.

I've spent a long time (and more money than i like admitting) getting my m4 to this state and i've ended up with a gun being pushed so close to its limit i dont want to run it in full auto for fear of killing the internals again, although the trigger response is impressive.

Archived