Something goes right! MK23

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Top is an Elcan 145 scope  and the bottom is an Elcan spectre .

C2F22FA7-B3BA-4CF8-B1F8-12E750DCD3D9.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Top is an Elcan 145 scope  and the bottom is an Elcan spectre .

C2F22FA7-B3BA-4CF8-B1F8-12E750DCD3D9.jpeg

Wowsers - the 145 is fugly!!! It looks like someone just took a rubberised monocular and superglue it to some mounts....

• 2 months later...

For anyone interested I have just done similar mods but with the asg, the button / bar that holds the slide on was very stiff, I had to take the lead from the end of a pencil and used the pointed end to push it out, the whole job was a bit tricky that being the first of many potholes. The asg has pins that hold certain parts together (also fiddly make sure when you are tapping them out you go the right way as they are one way) where apparently the tm has screws. The videos on YouTube are all tms I believe and seem to come apart much easiar than the clone. But all was good in the end as it now works stupidly well. 

By the way i also has some issues with the mags feeding, which has been for the most part resolved by taking the feedlips (another pin) and the spring out and filing the left hand inside where the BBS were catching. They do a really cool magstack product for that problem but it reduces ammo capacity which is unfortunate.

Archived