I need some advice on M9 / M93R Type pistols

Lazyicon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, so i recently went to my first airsoft site, quite liked it there but the rental guns they gave out where the worst thing ive ever held. So i was browsing through some airsoft guns (as ive done for a long while even before i went to the site), and i love the look of the m9 series of guns. And i was wondering about a few things ( im not sure if ill get an m9 any time soon but i would love to know some information about it). I love the look of the "TOKYO MARUI RESIDENT EVIL 7 SAMURAI EDGE ALBERT W MODEL 01", because of that brilliant hexagon suppressor, and the attachment which makes it look flush with the gun. I was wondering if there was any way of getting that suppressor and attachment for something like the G&G GPM92, or something along those lines because the G&G model is probably the best quality and has the underbarrel groves for flashhiders and stuff. I found the silencerCo 45k suppressor line, which i adore, but it uses a 14mm barrel and the GPM92 uses a 12mm barrel (and i dont know how the counter clockwise and clockwise system works with suppressors). I dont know how the 12mm to 14mm adapters would look, are they ugly? Idk i just want this gun to look as flush as the resident evil model. And it would be so cool if i could have that suppressor on something like the KWA M93R with that attachment. That suppressor type just screams amazing, but i dont know what type of barrel extension thing there is for m9 type guns so it can look flush. And the m93r has a compensator on the end, so im wondering if there is any outer barrel changes i can do. And i dont even know if the m93r has a threaded barrel. 

Basically, what i need advice on is adapters which make the suppressor flush with the gun (like the one below), and how will i get it too fit on either the G&G GPM92 or the KWA M93R -and how would i get an outer barrel to work with it on the M93R because of the compensator and i dont know if it has a threaded barrel).

Thanks a lot for your time.

Link to the Resident Evil albert review:

G&G GPM92 Showcase:

KWA M93R Review:

SilencerCo 45K suppressor:

closest you'll get is to get a Madbull/Bell ALGMEC Compensator https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Madbull-Hitman-M9A1-Compensator-for-SOCOM-GEAR-WE-KJW-M9A1-M92F-GBB/302705704665?hash=item467aaa7ed9:g:G6oAAOSwEsNa0yLU and there is a guy on Zero in printing a similar silencer  

2 minutes ago, BigStew said:

closest you'll get is to get a Madbull/Bell ALGMEC Compensator https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Madbull-Hitman-M9A1-Compensator-for-SOCOM-GEAR-WE-KJW-M9A1-M92F-GBB/302705704665?hash=item467aaa7ed9:g:G6oAAOSwEsNa0yLU and there is a guy on Zero in printing a similar silencer  

Thanks for responding, do you have a link for the silencer? If not is there a way to get the 45k one to work? And would that compensator work on the M93R? thanks a lot

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/gun-accessories/other-gun-accessories-for-sale/2972912-3d-printed-osprey-type-suppressors

The compensator will fit the m93r but the outer barrel will need to be cut down but its plastic  so easy done

34 minutes ago, BigStew said:

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/gun-accessories/other-gun-accessories-for-sale/2972912-3d-printed-osprey-type-suppressors

The compensator will fit the m93r but the outer barrel will need to be cut down but its plastic  so easy done

Thanks! What would i need to do to cut it down? Would i have to rethread it? What would i have to do? (As ive never had a proper airsoft gun- well i have a warrior l96 but thats a tad on the cheap side).

Warrior L96  can be a damn good gun. Just a hack saw  the outer barrel is just plastic. the compensator is attached to the gun by an extended spring guide rod and sits on the outer barrel.

8 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Warrior L96  can be a damn good gun. Just a hack saw  the outer barrel is just plastic. the compensator is attached to the gun by an extended spring guide rod and sits on the outer barrel.

What is the thread size of the extender? Is there a way to get the 45k to work? I really like that suppressor and there is the fps mod which you can buy with it.

14 minutes ago, BigStew said:

standard 14mm. with out serious modification you won't get the 45k flush with the gun.

How would the 45k work? would i need an adapter for the compensator? Because it looks like it needs one to screw into it.

6 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Depends how the 45K is threaded that I don't Know

The 45k is a clockwise thread. I dont know what the thread is on the compensator. On your opinion what should i get? The G&G GPM92 or the M93R? or should i get a different pistol? I really like that suppressor. Also do you recommend any starting AEGs? I really like the ARP-9 but idk if i should get something else, or get a pistol or something idk. Thanks a lot for your help.

depends which make of the compensator you buy it should state what thread it is.  personally of the Two i would go with the M93R. but generally I recommend Tokyo Marui pistols I run a glock 17 and M9A1 which i would rate over the G&G and  the ASG( though full auto pistols are a hoot). regards ARP - 9 pretty sure it's the same gear box as the PDW 15 CQB I had which was a great gun.

3 minutes ago, BigStew said:

depends which make of the compensator you buy it should state what thread it is.  personally of the Two i would go with the M93R. but generally I recommend Tokyo Marui pistols I run a glock 17 and M9A1 which i would rate over the G&G and  the ASG( though full auto pistols are a hoot). regards ARP - 9 pretty sure it's the same gear box as the PDW 15 CQB I had which was a great gun.

I cant find the thread on the ebay listing, where do you normally find these parts anyway? And other than the ARP 9 what other guns would you recommend? I really like unique guns but they tend to not be very reliable and normally cheaply made. And idk i think the G&G is better as it has better internals for gas efficiency and has a decocker.  

this seem a pretty good reveiw. from what i can tell from the video the G&G is metal TM clone I would personally still go TM plastic over metal

12 minutes ago, BigStew said:

this seem a pretty good reveiw. from what i can tell from the video the G&G is metal TM clone I would personally still go TM plastic over metal

Ok, anything else you recommend? Eye pro and clothing wise?

i use Bolle Glasses. clothing wise good boots with ankle support other than that wear what ever

that will fit but you are not going to get your flush look there will be maybe a half inch gap. just going to say this set up will be a bugger to holster. for a lot less money you could get a JKW MK23 NBB the 45k and this holster https://www.socomtactical.net/3d-printed-double-tap-designs/dtd-mk23-pistol-locking-retention-holster-black and you will be silent and pretty much out range everything.

5 minutes ago, BigStew said:

that will fit but you are not going to get your flush look there will be maybe a half inch gap. just going to say this set up will be a bugger to holster. for a lot less money you could get a JKW MK23 NBB the 45k and this holster https://www.socomtactical.net/3d-printed-double-tap-designs/dtd-mk23-pistol-locking-retention-holster-black and you will be silent and pretty much out range everything.

Yeah i guess, i just really love the M9 series, i know someone said about changing the outer barrel on a M93R to a normal M9 barrel and that could work, im not sure im too bothered about it being flush anymore. But that 45k suppressor is amazing. Maybe ill just get a high capa xtreme :). The mk23 does look pretty good. But i really want that m9. But what about the M93R :/

cant swap the outer barrels between ASG M93R & M9 they are KWA re brands but they are internally quite different. in the end it's what you like the look of hat matters.

4 minutes ago, BigStew said:

cant swap the outer barrels between ASG M93R & M9 they are KWA re brands but they are internally quite different. in the end it's what you like the look of hat matters.

Is there a way of getting the 45k suppressor working on just the M93R and no comp? Idk if its threaded or not its hard to find out

Archived