Heavy weight tracer BBs

BigStew
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Where every I can. My regular site is section 8 but planning a trip to the depot shortly. 

Running 0.25g at moment just looking to get a round that is a bit more stable at longer distances 

• Supporters

So say we all.  But you won't need that at the Depot. and on a personal note, I get enough holes put in me with 0.25s as it is. ;)

6 minutes ago, Aengus said:

The rule still applies and anyway tracer bbs outdoors??

Sunlight makes tracers stand out a lot better than standard white outdoors. 

Section 8 is wood land it can get rather dark in some parts. It makes seeing where you are shooting easier and makes people put their head down a bit more. 

• Supporters

I'd never even thought about using tracers outdoors, but I guess it does make sense.  Section 8 don't appear to require bios, but I would stress that the Depot really do mean nothing over 0.25g, regardless of what's pewing them.  I've not seen them weighing or monitoring BBs during the day (they supply 0.2g for chronoing), and I'd hope they're not going to be given any cause to start doing so.

Archived