Russian Gorka source

GemsHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey fellow softers,

I've recently purchased an AKM and I'm not feeling like I need to get into the russian spirit whenever I use it... I've looked at eBay but I'm dubious about buying internationally from eBay.

As the title suggests I'm looking for a Russian Gorka suit, it would need to be pretty big as I'm a big fella, any help is welcomed!

12 minutes ago, GemsHD said:

Yeah but have you ever bought from there?

Grey shop is probably the best known russian surplus retailer there is. Look at all the reviews online and you'll understand why people recommend them. Only other reliable option is eBay. Don't use ruforyou. 

1 minute ago, cropzy said:

Grey shop is probably the best known russian surplus retailer there is. Look at all the reviews online and you'll understand why people recommend them. Only other reliable option is eBay. Don't use ruforyou. 

Okay, thank you cropzy & Duff for your help

16 minutes ago, GemsHD said:

Yeah but have you ever bought from there?

Not personally as I run a PMC style loadout but I know a hell of a lot of people highly rate this supplier for Russian gear.

• Head Moderator

@GemsHD You could try a search on the word "gorka" and then read through the results, bound to be shop info in some of the posts.

I would say the opposite actually.  ruforyou I have had no issue with, the guy that runs it does it part time so may not be the best service but what he has in stock is clearly displayed.  Grey Shop on the other hand I have had numerous bad experiences with.  TBH a Gorka in summer will burn the pounds off you.  I recommend something like a Recce oversuit.  I have a SPECTRE one that is still quite hard wearing, sadly I cant remember where I bought it

Found it  https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiNq9jAwa7cAhXvnO0KHdE3DTMYABABGgJkZw&ohost=www.google.co.uk&cid=CAESEeD2jwCwDIHQBCkS_gZI1wtQ&sig=AOD64_1Kelyd0MWruluvzkdmRRgkxIS-gQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwi4rdLAwa7cAhXhAMAKHbAGD8wQ9A4I3AE&adurl=

On 20/07/2018 at 21:24, EvilMonkee said:

I would say the opposite actually.  ruforyou I have had no issue with, the guy that runs it does it part time so may not be the best service but what he has in stock is clearly displayed.  Grey Shop on the other hand I have had numerous bad experiences with.  TBH a Gorka in summer will burn the pounds off you.  I recommend something like a Recce oversuit.  I have a SPECTRE one that is still quite hard wearing, sadly I cant remember where I bought it

Found it  https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiNq9jAwa7cAhXvnO0KHdE3DTMYABABGgJkZw&ohost=www.google.co.uk&cid=CAESEeD2jwCwDIHQBCkS_gZI1wtQ&sig=AOD64_1Kelyd0MWruluvzkdmRRgkxIS-gQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwi4rdLAwa7cAhXhAMAKHbAGD8wQ9A4I3AE&adurl=

Thank you! That looks amazing, I just hope they have it in size fat 😂

No worries, always happy to advise re Russian gear.  Its pretty baggy tbh but depends on your definition of size fat LOL

Oh one addendum re Grey Shop - his online reviews are written by himself - scratch the surface and its obvious.  Re the Recce oversuit - you will still need to wear something under it but it does have the advantage of being able to run normal civvie clothes to a skirmish, pop that over the top then take it off again before you go home to avoid looking like a weirdo and scaring the norms.  If you do want some BDUs I would suggest normal Russian EMR Digi Camo - ebay should have some or try Giena Tactics.

Archived