Who makes what?

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does G&G produce its gbb pistols in house or does it have them made by somebody else?

There are a lot of aeg guns that appear to be rebranding exercises. Names like Valken, Evolution and Echo 1 don't mean much to me and are rarely discussed.

Is Bolt actually a manufacturer? Their guns are as expensive as VFCs and yet I've never met anybody who owns one.

2 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Does G&G produce its gbb pistols in house or does it have them made by somebody else?

There are a lot of aeg guns that appear to be rebranding exercises. Names like Valken, Evolution and Echo 1 don't mean much to me and are rarely discussed.

Is Bolt actually a manufacturer? Their guns are as expensive as VFCs and yet I've never met anybody who owns one.

Bolt started off working with OEM manufacturer, but after a disastrous first batch, invested in their own facilities.

9 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

Little old now but still a good post. There are others. Its not a perfect answer to your specific question but the author is quite thorough. Re-branders are mentioned within the prose.

https://www.airsoftsociety.com/threads/airsoft-aeg-brands-a-rundown.71711/

Thanks a lot for the link.

Archived