Sense of humour failure

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, after a day of being shot whilst dead, overshot, shot in the face (with a BB coming out of my nose!! My own fault for no face pro, but doesn't make it hurt any less!), falling over a barrier backwards - And then being shot repeatedly even though I was dead already and had a marshal stood over me trying to protect me, and the MWS looking pretty but otherwise being a bit pointless, I can safely say I'm a bit fucked off with it all.
I need something airsofty to cheer me up!
Please help.....

• Head Moderator

Could be worse

173.jpg

6 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

I need something airsofty to cheer me up

Flashbangs. Always flashbangs. Then go to an under 18's shoot and just throw them at kids.

• Supporters

6097E845-86D8-4C47-A93B-10D5FEB40D84.jpeg

5D9CBF6A-D1A8-40E6-B3EC-30CDFEFB71BD.jpeg

• Supporters

you gotta wonder at the sense of awareness of some people when it comes to shooting dead men, what part of walking in the open gun lowered hand raised gave you the slightest hint that i was combat effective?

Despite some of the bullshit yesterday I had a thoroughly fun day. 

Sounds like your day was way worse...

22 minutes ago, Huxley said:

Least you got a game, next week's game there's no rentals so that's me out, and a bugger as I need that game to get my ukara

Call your site. There might not be any rentals available, but if they have a shop and you have seen the gun you want they might let you buy the gun on the morning for the Ukara shoot. Or they might be able to get another player to loan/sell you a second hand gun. If you don't ask you will never know.

3 hours ago, Iceni said:

Call your site. There might not be any rentals available, but if they have a shop and you have seen the gun you want they might let you buy the gun on the morning for the Ukara shoot. Or they might be able to get another player to loan/sell you a second hand gun. If you don't ask you will never know.

Thanks, I'm not that bothered as it'll give me more time to save for some sweet goodies.

Archived