my gun - Lancer Tactical M4

MaxtheNinja
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This is the gun I'm currently rocking, it is a lancer tactical m4 that I polarstar jacked. It has a prommy 6.05 barrel, purple bucking, and prowin chamber. It is flat hopped, and with Elite Force .32's I can hit upwards of 250 feet with it.

m4 smaller file.jpg

33 minutes ago, MaxtheNinja said:

This is the gun I'm currently rocking, it is a lancer tactical m4 that I polarstar jacked. It has a prommy 6.05 barrel, purple bucking, and prowin chamber. It is flat hopped, and with Elite Force .32's I can hit upwards of 250 feet with it.

m4 smaller file.jpg

What FPS is that running at?

I'm hoping to get to that sort of distance.

Cheers

G

It's running right around 400 fps, probably a little more because of joule creep. I haven't properly chronoed it since the install.

20 hours ago, PaulSchoon said:

Aim just a little higher and hit where it counts 

lol, right where it counts... Yeah, done that a few times. The latest couple were actually with my new vr16 avalon. 

the avalon is a great gun! Been running it more than my polarstar because it has that one year warranty on it, and I don't have to worry about my HPA tank...

I got it at modern airsoft, they have great customer service, and a free mystery gift with every order. But the warranty is from VFC, and the store you get it from won't matter they all have the warranty.

Shop's on the other side of the pond, unfortunately it costs a lot more in the land of Avalon 😉

• Supporters
On 21/07/2018 at 22:29, MisterG said:

Shop's on the other side of the pond, unfortunately it costs a lot more in the land of Avalon 😉

So's @MaxtheNinja....

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Lozart said:

So's @MaxtheNinja....

And seeing as lancer are one of Evikes ‘in house’ own brands , i would think it’s probably a Jing Gong as well ,  😂

Archived