Jump to content
MaxtheNinja

my gun - Lancer Tactical M4

Recommended Posts

This is the gun I'm currently rocking, it is a lancer tactical m4 that I polarstar jacked. It has a prommy 6.05 barrel, purple bucking, and prowin chamber. It is flat hopped, and with Elite Force .32's I can hit upwards of 250 feet with it.

m4 smaller file.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MaxtheNinja said:

This is the gun I'm currently rocking, it is a lancer tactical m4 that I polarstar jacked. It has a prommy 6.05 barrel, purple bucking, and prowin chamber. It is flat hopped, and with Elite Force .32's I can hit upwards of 250 feet with it.

m4 smaller file.jpg

What FPS is that running at?

 

I'm hoping to get to that sort of distance.

 

Cheers

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's running right around 400 fps, probably a little more because of joule creep. I haven't properly chronoed it since the install.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

 

Aim higher, go for the knees.

Aim just a little higher and hit where it counts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, PaulSchoon said:

Aim just a little higher and hit where it counts 

 

lol, right where it counts... Yeah, done that a few times. The latest couple were actually with my new vr16 avalon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the avalon is a great gun! Been running it more than my polarstar because it has that one year warranty on it, and I don't have to worry about my HPA tank...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it at modern airsoft, they have great customer service, and a free mystery gift with every order. But the warranty is from VFC, and the store you get it from won't matter they all have the warranty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shop's on the other side of the pond, unfortunately it costs a lot more in the land of Avalon 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/07/2018 at 22:29, MisterG said:

Shop's on the other side of the pond, unfortunately it costs a lot more in the land of Avalon 😉

 

 

So's @MaxtheNinja....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lozart said:

 

So's @MaxtheNinja....

And seeing as lancer are one of Evikes ‘in house’ own brands , i would think it’s probably a Jing Gong as well ,  😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×