Appology to Duff!

Iceni
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry dude, @Duff

G3 wood is on, New scope, Sling is on and it's all looking sexy.

However I went to charge the camera today, and the charger is Kaput. It's got that lovley black coffee gunk all inside it... I don't drink black coffee, the missus does.

New charger is on order, but it might take a few days...

In the mean time I shall verbally explain the gun.

It's long, Sleek, Got all the right curves and some sexy smelling fine wood and oil fragrances, She's got a 10inch black 30mm girth on top with some sneaky little addons, And 3 playfull colour options, and 2 flip up rubber condoms for the business ends. She might have some wear but it's all make up, and under that is a little beast ready to rock. She feels like the priests daughter, A little bit too naughty. 

No camera on the mobile?

I started using that as was too much of a faff to keep getting out the camera for a quick pic.

Cheers

G

:D

My phone is amusing.

Nokia 3310 3g

3926_01.jpg

I could use it to take a picture.... but it'll be more a "can you tell what it is" than a photograph!

I only use it because it lasts 30 days on one charge. And I have the computer for internet stuff.

Archived