do you train?

Adolf Hamster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

do you practice shooting?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. do you practice shooting?

• Nope, all my trigger time is on the field
    • yes, i go to a seperate range to do some practice
    • yes, i have a home range

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

All my time is spent at the range or practical pistol/rifle etc, I don’t skirmish 😲

Just out of interest, Why is is it that you don’t skirmish? 

8 minutes ago, E21A said:

Just out of interest, Why is is it that you don’t skirmish? 

Too many motorcycle accidents in the last means my mobility is shit.

I find it very difficult to get about on uneven ground, awkward getting down stairs and up slopes, and my left ankle makes it painful and restrictive to run (think Quasimodo with a Vector 🤣).

Basically, unless it’s the zombie apocalypse, I ain’t moving quickly.

Of course this means my practical pistol times are terrible 🙄

In terms of fitness I train but that's not for airsoft, though I find airsoft can be a good way of gauging my fitness level and improvement better than just times and reps. As for shooting practise, I wouldn't really call anything in airsoft marksmanship so it's not really worth practising.

Nobody else do operation snack? 2am, get a little hungry...grab a gun from the collection and quietly move downstairs, grab some food, slowly sneak back upstairs with said care package. Eat in the man cave, store weapon back in the rack, go back to bed. Mrs has no idea...mission accomplished!

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

Nobody else do operation snack? 2am, get a little hungry...grab a gun from the collection and quietly move downstairs, grab some food, slowly sneak back upstairs with said care package. Eat in the man cave, store weapon back in the rack, go back to bed. Mrs has no idea...mission accomplished!

I would, but i'd be greeted by the judging eyes of my cat who's ability to communicate "what the **** do you think your doing" without uttering a word is incredible.

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I would, but i'd be greeted by the judging eyes of my cat who's ability to communicate "what the **** do you think your doing" without uttering a word is incredible.

Do they not count as hostiles....? 😂🤣

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

Do they not count as hostiles....? 😂🤣

So i showed him what you wrote, his response was "you wanna see ****ing hostile go ahead and try...."

My cat is an evil sod.....

13 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

So i showed him what you wrote, his response was "you wanna see ****ing hostile go ahead and try...."

My cat is an evil sod.....

He is certainly feline threatened....

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I... Just...

You love it!

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

You love it!

Your not an ocuk regular by any chance? Only other spot on the net to find puns that bad since the revision to the geneva convention

29 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Your not an ocuk regular by any chance? Only other spot on the net to find puns that bad since the revision to the geneva convention

Don't even know what that is

• Supporters
Just now, THE FNG said:

Don't even know what that is

A haven for those who refuse to put down their puns after they were banned from the geneva convention on internet warfare

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

A haven for those who refuse to put down their puns after they were banned from the geneva convention on internet warfare

Feel like were going off topic slightly 😂🤣

Not a member, just a guy who likes to take a glock when getting a bowl of cereal at 2am!

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

Feel like were going off topic slightly 😂🤣

Not a member, just a guy who likes to take a glock when getting a bowl of cereal at 2am!

Meh, i wasnt expecting this topic to stay on track for too long :P

You'd be a badass fucken cat if you had to live with a Nazi hamster and all!?!?

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Duff said:

You'd be a badass fucken cat if you had to live with a Nazi hamster and all!?!?

well it was the cheapest way to keep those bloody commie hamster spies from sneaking around my stuff

Archived