Nuprol lo/mid cap mags

Jester_UK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys.

I have just bought a Nuprol m4 mag which can be switched between lo and mid cap. It looks like it is currently set to lo cap and to adjust it I need to get to the inner mag by removing the outer shell. From the instructions it looks like I need to undo an Allen bolt on the bottom of the mag but I have tried every Allen key I have and none fit. Does anybody have any experience with these mags as it is driving me nuts lol.

• Head Moderator

Not used Nuprol Mags but is it possible that you just push the bolt into the mag to release it, not unscrew it.

• Supporters

It's definitely an Allen key to undo, take a trip to b&q they do a number of Allen key sets- might as well get a decent one as you'll definitely use it a lot as an airsofter

I have two full sets of Allen keys and none of them fitted. Tried one of the keys that came with my Chinese agog knockoff and it fitted so now all sorted. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Archived