jazzed up airsoft mag

mimozine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Well it is certainly unique.  You are not going to confuse your magazines if dropped. :)

6 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Well it is certainly unique.  You are not going to confuse your magazines if dropped. :)

yeah think i might experiment with some different colour paracord and beads, ill see what funds are available on payday.  just i had these ones sat doing nothing so figured what the hell.

• Supporters

Pretty sure no ones gonna nick em 😜

Do you braid/bead your hair too 😉

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, mimozine said:

lol, and no but i do have a strange fascination with hats if that helps

this is what the paracord was bought for

Photo-0035.jpg

tbh the wrapping looks cool, just not sure about the beads, its all a bit "native American" if you know what I mean.

My sons got cold steel training tomahawk, thought about wrapping the grip for a bit more realism.

I'm guessing you DONT take the blades on a skirmish, or are they rubber ?

1 hour ago, mimozine said:

lol, and no but i do have a strange fascination with hats if that helps

this is what the paracord was bought for

Photo-0035.jpg

Really nice. Looks weird on the mags but love those sheaths.

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

tbh the wrapping looks cool, just not sure about the beads, its all a bit "native American" if you know what I mean.

My sons got cold steel training tomahawk, thought about wrapping the grip for a bit more realism.

I'm guessing you DONT take the blades on a skirmish, or are they rubber ?

no dont skirmish with these, wish i could! thought about taking the shovel but as its sharp might annoy the marshals. 

the side knife is a benchmade adamas, and the sword is a hand made in usa by zombie tools. check them out they are mentally tuff, vids on youtube of the guys chopping concrete!

Photo-0037.jpg

Archived