Gate Titan USB Link help!

whynotw4lk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i took the dive and have fitted a v2 gate titan mosfet into my gun. Everything hunky dory, but my pc wont recognise the USB link to allow me to hook it up to the software and fiddle with some settings. I've tried installing divers manually following the links provided on the gate website still to no avail. The USB link just shows the blue light regardless of it being plugged into only the PC or PC and gun.

Is this just a fault USB link unit or does anyone have a fix/specific way to install the necessary drivers to get this working.

Very much looking forward to anyone who can shed light on this, cheers for your time.

5 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Have you tried doing it via your phone or tablet?

No my cable is just a micro usb to standard usb, my phone is a usb type-C port. I have tried it in both my laptop and desktop pc though to the same effect.

Ok, so it seems I've found a fix. Instead of the cable provided by gate I used a ps4 controller charging cable which has worked. So i imagine the cable was faulty.

Archived