Barrel not lined up properly? Need help ASAP!

adengtg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, i was just about to sell my Aps ASR112r2 when i realised it only shoots about 1M in front of me. i tested the gun a few days ago and it was firing fine and reaching a normal range. i took the pin out of the receiver to take a look at everything inside. all seems normal and nothing i can spot thats out of the ordinary. I put it back together but leave the pin out and it fires fine. put the pin back in and it wont work again.  Theres maybe 3mm that the upper receiver is out from the bottom when the pin is out but surely that wont cause such a loss of range? i am really at a loss as i need the money Asap. 

Any ideas as to whats happened to it? 

Thanks for the help

PS-The guy i was selling it to doesn't have ukara so its just been painted 2tone

20180710_145905.jpg

20180710_145913.jpg

20180710_145927.jpg

20180710_145932.jpg

20180710_145952.jpg

20180710_145943.jpg

20180710_145905.jpg

Just now, proffrink said:

If you want quicker assistance pictures usually help.

Working on it

• Supporters

That fault sounds like the Air Nozzle on the box? But In reverse...

Cant hurt to sand back some of that excess paint?

3 minutes ago, Prisce said:

That fault sounds like the Air Nozzle on the box? But In reverse...

Cant hurt to sand back some of that excess paint?

Will do, its actually peeling paint so it should come off as easy as it went on. I can get a pic looking down the hop-up and the insides of the gun if it would help

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It would be great to hear the resolution of this, good or bad.

Sorry, have been busy lately. it seemed fix it but ive no idea why as the rails dont connect to the lower receiver at all.

Archived